Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

40th Anniversary Cast Reunions

Go down 
+16
Kristina
Shell
Davetucson
Honeybee
Carpenters4ever
ilovelittlehouse20
JW
Gin
Jillybean
alexczarn
julmer70
Muriel88
littlehouselover
bethandmanly
Amy
LIWnut
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Indiff10

cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:12 pm

julmer70 wrote:
Alison just posted on her FB page that the reunion will be taking place July 25-27 2014
LIWnut wrote:
He has a conflict with the Laura days in Green Bay so he might opt to go there as it falls on the same weekend
So THIS is the REASON why Laura Ingalls Wilder Days in Green Bay was pushed to an earlier date ????  I have been having a hissy fit over this fact since it was announced that the dates were changed!  My whole entire July is messed up now!  I didn't go this year.  I wasn't able to (I didn't care if I didn't see Alison Arngrim - I met her last year - but I wanted to meet Dean Butler).  I was planning on going next year, though.

I did say that I IF they planned on a big reunion in 2014, I would like to go so that I could get all the autographs that I could and not have to think about going to Green Bay again.  But......

I have a bunch of issues with this reunion, though.  I would like to state them right now to get them off of my chest, if I may.  You're welcome to ignore them if you want.  It is just me having a mini hissy fit over this now.
I have been wondering about a possible reunion.  I was hoping for it but then again I really didn't want it to happen (for reasons that I don't feel like getting into right now).  Anyway, it looks like, so far, it is happening.  All I have to do is get onto Highway 14 and it will take me straight out there (if I chose to go that way).  So getting there isn't an issue.  A hotel room doesn't bother me either.  If I would wait until last minute to make a reservation and it ends up farther away than I would like, I don't care.  It isn't the first time I will have done something like that.  I will make more of an effort if Matthew Laborteaux shows up.  HE is the one that I'd really like to meet (after all, Dean Butler will probably go to Green Bay again).  If I know Matthew will be there, I will definitely be going.  So as far as not getting a hotel room right away, I am expecting it as I am putting off plans of going until I know everyone that will be there.

My major issue with all of this is timing.  There is something going on the weekend that that is happening in Green Bay.  So when I found out that the date was changed to that same weekend that I was hoping to do something else, I wasn't happy at all.  But based on who was going to show up, I was willing to go all the way to Green Bay in the morning and do what I hope to do that night.  I do multiple "big" things in a day if I absolutely HAVE to.  So that was where my mind was set.  Now I get this reunion thrown at me on the last weekend of July.  WHY?? cryB 

What is my problem with that?  That is when I was going to see "The Phantom of the Opera".  Yes, I have seen this show 3 times but this is the NEW production of it.  I have never seen that version and I will probably never see it again.  So I HAVE to go to that.  The tickets don't go on sale until March but I would really like to know what is happening with this reunion before I make a final decision on the purchase of the tickets.  Of course, knowing me, I won't spend the entire time in Walnut Grove.  I will probably just go one day and go home and I would probably still go to the theater that night.  I do that kind of crazy stuff all the time!

My final problem with this now.  As I still owe money for having gone to the 150th of Gettysburg this year, I was planning on paying for that and saving to go to Detroit in 2014 (there are some things that I want to do there).  If this reunion is really going to be something (with enough people to make it worth my while), I guess I can't go to Detroit.  It just seems that none of this is really working out as I had hoped/planned. Blue 

Anyway, I am NOT a member of Facebook.  I have no desire to join it.  So if there are any MAJOR developments with this, could somebody PLEASE let me kow on here?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:09 am

Sorry things aren't working out the way you planned! That is a bummer.Blue 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
MissOleson

Number of posts : 895
Mood : cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Indiff10

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Amy wrote:
Sorry things aren't working out the way you planned!  That is a bummer.Blue 
That's alright. I'm still not happy about it, but I'll deal with it. I have to! grinsmiley 

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:10 pm

My airline tickets are bought. Guess the divas will have to put up with me now.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:40 am

Yahoo, I finally get to meet Cheryl! Can't wait.

cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 MarilynKeeper cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:25 pm

You're so sweet, Marilyn. I feel the same way.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Well, we are almost there, one more month to go. I am certainly looking forward to this event and seeing all of my Diva buddies again. It will be so much fun.

For those of you who are interested in keeping track of the event, feel free to join my facebook group. I started it last July for the purpose of keeping our group of 12 in touch with each other in the planning and excitement of our trip. It now has 6611 members as I write this and many of them are attending the reunion. Check it out here. There will be many pictures posted there once the event gets underway.

For those of you who cannot attend the reunion in Walnut Grove in July, you may be interested to know that there is another reunion happening in September in Keystone, SD. We have a page for that event too here.

cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 MarilynKeeper cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:50 am

To everyone going to the reunion, have fun! Be SAFE, and take/post lots of pictures!  Smile 

God bless!
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374

PostSubject: Walnut Grove July 2014   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:18 am

Walnut Grove This Week.................July 2014
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Cast11
Radames and Victor French Junior
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Radame10
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Hersha11
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Pics10
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Lh110
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Lh210
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Lh310
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Lh410
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Lh610
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Lh710
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Lh810
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Lh910
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Lh1110
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Lh1010

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."

Last edited by Davetucson on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Wow, nice pics. Victor French's son? Seems like a time warp...how could he be as old as Victor was?

Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Victor would have been 80 this year if he had lived..........time flies by so it seems.......

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:24 pm

If they remake Little House, they should definitely get Victor Jr. to play Isaiah.  If he's an actor, that is.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:50 pm

We are having an amazing time here in WG. Will post pictures in a few weeks when I get home to my computer.

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:12 am

cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Lh1310

Victor French Jr. and His Sister
cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Lh2510

Last edited by Davetucson on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:25 pm

neat photos- thank you for sharing them! It is neat to see that many cast members together again after so many years.

Marilyn, I hope you are having a wonderful time at the reunion!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
julmer70
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
julmer70

Number of posts : 3301
Mood : cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Amazing pictures!!
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Allison has some more on her FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/alison.arngrim?fref=ts

I like that Monopoly board : )
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Anyone see this?

http://prairiememories.bigcartel.com/product/prairie-memories

It's being sold at reunion and on this site.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:52 pm

I got a copy of this book. It looks great, the pictures are awesome.

Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:17 pm

I ordered it too!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Nice pictures!

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 am

Who is the guy with Allison?

cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Do you mean the guy with the black hat and glasses?  That's her husband.

Guys, I'd be a little leary of ordering that book off that site...it doesn't look professional to me---there's no company name? scratchead  It just seems odd, there's no info about it being a secure site or anything.  I'd really like to get this, but not through this.  I wonder if Dean will be offering it on his site.

Alison mentioned on facebook that she wants to try to have some type of cast reunion yearly, if at all possible---obviously a rotation of cast members. She obviously had a great time! And I read that 2500 people were there!!! thud 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:39 pm

I hope it's okay. It went through paypal and I see the charge as he said it would be. I got am email from Patrick saying he is mailing it to my address and asking for feedback on it if I liked it or not.
He got his business address and gmail.

I hope I do like it. I'll keep an eye on Credit card as I always do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions   cast - 40th Anniversary Cast Reunions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

40th Anniversary Cast Reunions
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next