Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP

Go down 
+25
MikeInFla
jes9
Charles Angles
Savannah
LauraIngallsfan
Cetacea
julmer70
Rob
littlehouselover
Rhonda
lauraingalls79
Toby
JW
Gin
Shell
LIWnut
Chris40
MissOleson
Amy
Muriel88
Lori
Krissy
carolineingalls
Davetucson
Carol
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 Headac10

wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:17 pm

wow the picture is brighter.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Hooray!

Visit Walmart.com Help My account Track my orders
Your Order Has Shipped
Hi David,

Thanks for your recent Walmart.com order. The items shown below are on their way.
Little House On The Prairie: Season One (Collector's Edition);

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:59 am

I ordered from Amazon. I was hoping it would ship by now and maybe show up a day or two early, but I just checked and it hasn't shipped yet. It is showing that I will receive it on Tuesday by 8:00pm, so I'm guessing it will ship by the end of the day today assuming they don't ship anything on Sundays.
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:15 am

Toby wrote:
I ordered from Amazon.  I was hoping it would ship by now and maybe show up a day or two early, but I just checked and it hasn't shipped yet.  It is showing that I will receive it on Tuesday by 8:00pm, so I'm guessing it will ship by the end of the day today assuming they don't ship anything on Sundays.

Pilot, 100 Mile Walk, A Harvest Of Friends, Child of Pain, Christmas At Plum Creek, Circus Man, Country Girls, Doctor's Lady, Family Quarrel, Founders Day, If I Should Wake Before I Die, Ma's Holiday, Money Crop, Mr. Edwards Homecoming, Plague, School Mom, Survival, The Award, The Lord Is My Shepherd, The Love of Johnny Johnson, The Raccoon, To See The World, Town Party Country Party, The Voice of Tinker Jones.......

It will be fun Toby to see which one of us gets through these first!

I've decided to donate all ten of my old DVD sets to the Tucson Library. At least that way, people who are interested will be able to see them.........

Hallmark is really starting to advertise the re-release. I truly hope it arouses some interest from the younger generation!  

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Dave, that is wonderful that you are going to donate your old set to the library!! What a neat thing to do! Can't wait to hear what you and Toby think of the new blu-ray discs!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:59 am

Its going to be a while, but I can't wait to hear Albert and Charles in that extended conversation in "Home Again". Not to mention when he asked Charles if he could call him Pa in "Fagin".

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Davetucson wrote:
Its going to be a while, but I can't wait to hear Albert and Charles in that extended conversation in "Home Again". Not to mention when he asked Charles if he could call him Pa in "Fagin".

I can't wait for the Fagin moment too Dave. It will be awhile before all seasons are re-released but it will be worth the wait, I'm sure.
I am considering donating my copies of the dvd's to my church library.

wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 MarilynKeeper wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:04 pm

2 MORE DAYS, can't wait.

wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 MarilynKeeper wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:46 am

LIWnut wrote:
2 MORE DAYS, can't wait.

Me too! Kind of like seeing them for the first time. Going to be fun looking for the extended scenes.......We should ALL compare notes Marilyn!

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 am

I have a portable cd player and I am thinking of putting the old one in it and the new ones in the tv and see where the added scenes are. Watch it in stereo!! Sounds like a fun time to me, don'tcha think?

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:51 am

One more day!  Bliss 

I'll be checking them out in Blu Ray while wearing the beats headphones I got last November on sale.  
High definition picture - Surround sound - Uncut Episodes - Can't wait!  Movie Popcorn

wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 Horses10
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Carol, I'm coming to your house. I'll bring the popcorn!

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:40 pm

This is kind of like going back in time! I feel like a kid again!

All New Picture, Sound and all New scenes!

Whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:17 pm

My DVDs from Amazon have still not ship yet :-( I guess I will not got them to Thursday. I have the 2 day shipping. I was hoping I would get them tomorrow oh well just a few more days to go!
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:06 pm

Little House is definitely in the news today with the Blu-ray release coming tomorrow.  

The following links have different clips from the documentary that is included with the Blu-rays.  

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2014/03/little-house-on-the-prairie-blu-ray-clip-the-little-house-phenomenon.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/popcandy/2014/03/24/little-house-prairie/6820411/

There is also an interview with Melissa Anderson.  I guess she dropped the Sue part.  

http://parade.condenast.com/273571/scottneumyer/little-house-on-the-prairie-star-melissa-anderson-remembers-the-iconic-show/

Also, the Little House Facebook page is having a live chat with Dean Butler tomorrow.  

https://www.facebook.com/204314509591108/photos/a.207080005981225.50468.204314509591108/702612463094641/?type=1&stream_ref=10
Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:43 am

'Little House on the Prairie' Blu-ray: 'The Little House Phenomenon'

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Back to top Go down
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:51 am

LIWnut wrote:
I have a portable cd player and I am thinking of putting the old one in it and the new ones in the tv and see where the added scenes are.  Watch it in stereo!!  Sounds like a fun time to me, don'tcha think?

I think that is VERY clever!

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:18 am

My workday is done and I am heading directly to Walmart. Can't wait to put the feet up and watch!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:13 pm

Toby, thanks for posting those awesome links!  Thumbsup 

LIWnut wrote:
Carol, I'm coming to your house.  I'll bring the popcorn!

That would be so cool if we could actually do it!   Blue 

Davetucson wrote:
'Little House on the Prairie' Blu-ray: 'The Little House Phenomenon'

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Bliss 

LIWnut wrote:
My workday is done and I am heading directly to Walmart.  Can't wait to put the feet up and watch!  

I'm jealous! lol   I still have to wait a couple hours...

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:47 pm

Don't be jealous Carol, I looked everywhere and can't find it. The stores here still have the old versions, had no clue that there was a new one coming out. I might have to order it in. Oh well, no new LHOP for me today.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:00 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Don't be jealous Carol, I looked everywhere and can't find it.  The stores here still have the old versions, had no clue that there was a new one coming out.  I might have to order it in.  Oh well, no new LHOP for me today.

What?! You tried several stores?

Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:24 pm

You might want to try Best Buy if you have one nearby.  You can check on bestbuy.com to see if any of the local Best Buy's have it.  Seven out of the ten closest ones to me have it according to the site.  

I'm still impatiently awaiting my order from Amazon.  It's been on a UPS truck out for delivery since seven this morning.  

I was looking online and season 1 is now available on Amazon Instant Video, but they are charging $1.99 an episode for standard definition and $2.99 an episode for HD.  I was happy to notice that Amazon has the run times for most episodes listed at 49-50 minutes.  I was also happy to see that The Lord Is My Shepherd is listed at 97 minutes even though my favorite episode guide says it was a 93 minute episode when originally broadcast.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:26 pm

I was in Best Buy on the way home from work. I really don't think it's available in Canada yet so this might be tricky.

Back to top Go down
Chris40
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:42 pm

I got the DVDs just now from Amazon I can't wait to watch them!!! A lot of them say 50 minutes running time. Then 6 weeks from from today season 2 will be out. Be nice they release them every 6 to 8 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Chris40 wrote:
I got the DVDs just now from Amazon I can't wait to watch them!!! A lot of them say 50 minutes running time. Then 6 weeks from from today season 2 will be out. Be nice they release them every 6 to 8 weeks.

Awesome Chris!  Thumbsup Thumbsup  Have fun!  grinsmiley 
Mine is out in the UPS truck... it said delivery should be before 8PM.

waiting... waiting.... waiting... :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP    wilder - DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DVD and BLU-RAY Info LHOTP
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next