Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
It is really great to see everyone enjoying this Little House Forum. If we treat each other with respect, we can count on a pleasant time while visiting this site. Below are a set of rules to keep in mind and follow. Again, if we all cooperate, our time on the board will be an enjoyable one.
The LHOTP Forum Rules
1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions and get familiar with the different categories before posting.
2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
3. Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or banning if necessary.
4. The above rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
5. Users are permitted to use Avatars and they are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, and so forth. Users abusing these rules will be warned and/or may lose their avatar privileges.
*If anyone has any questions, please send a private message.