Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009
Mood : why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted Happy010

why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted Empty
PostSubject: why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted   why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 3:13 pm

ok friday morning they show the movie... and now
thier doing episode one why aren't they showing

Bless All the Dear Children

little house years

look back to yesterday

the last farewell

why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted Happy011

PostSubject: Re: why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted   why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 9:21 pm

These stations need to get their crap together when then post what's going to be on. :( I mean seriously, don't put it down and then show something else. On NBC they say the directors cut of Poker After Dark will be on right after SNL and they don't show it. :(

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted   why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 6:25 am

Hallmark shows the three post-season movies occasionally on a weeknight. They're showing "The Last Farewell" Monday night for example. There doesn't seem to be any pattern for when they show them, however. It would make more sense to me to put the movies into the regular morning and afternoon rotations. They seem to be doing that with the pilot movie now. So, I don't know why Hallmark does what they do. At least they show the movies, which is more than I can say for TV Land.

why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009
Mood : why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted Happy010

PostSubject: Re: why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted   why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 11:19 am

so the episode hello and goodbye is the last episode

why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

PostSubject: Re: why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted   why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 12:29 pm

Quote :

Yes, it was the last episode of season 9 (the one and only season of Little House: A New Beginning). The three movies came later, in what is sometimes referred to as season 10. "Look Back To Yesterday" aired in the fall of 1983, I believe, and "The Last Farewell" aired early in 1984. "Bless All the Dear Children" was filmed before "The Last Farewell" and was originally scheduled to air for Christmas of 1983. For some reason, NBC didn't air it then and waited until the following year to air it.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted   why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 4:38 pm

jes9 wrote:
Quote :

Yes, it was the last episode of season 9 (the one and only season of Little House: A New Beginning). The three movies came later, in what is sometimes referred to as season 10. "Look Back To Yesterday" aired in the fall of 1983, I believe, and "The Last Farewell" aired early in 1984. "Bless All the Dear Children" was filmed before "The Last Farewell" and was originally scheduled to air for Christmas of 1983. For some reason, NBC didn't air it then and waited until the following year to air it.

That's strange. I was sondering how they were able to do Bless All the Dear Children after the Last Farewel.

I saw that they had the pilot moive on during the ususal time slots. Wonder why that one and not the other ones? They are all 2 hours correct?

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

PostSubject: Re: why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted   why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 7:44 pm

Quote :
I saw that they had the pilot moive on during the ususal time slots. Wonder why that one and not the other ones? They are all 2 hours correct?

Yes, all of the movies -- the pilot and the three post-series movies -- are two hours long. "The Little House Years" is three hours, but it's now shown as three separate one-hour episodes.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted   why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 7:48 pm

Yeah, I don't really like the Little House Years one.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted   why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 5:44 pm

Ranting In Argentina, sometimes, it happens the same: a channel schedules a show or a movie and then , they wouldn't show it! It happens that some days I turn more and more agressive toward these kind of people! :bash:

Vanesa.

why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted   why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 7:01 pm

Yeah seriously, lol.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted   why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted Empty

Back to top Go down

why aren't hallmark showing the movies i posted
Page 1 of 1