Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T.V Land Confidential

Go down 
+3
Carol
jes9
georgiagirl1993
7 posters
AuthorMessage
georgiagirl1993
Town Business Owner
Town Business Owner
georgiagirl1993

Number of posts : 1585
Mood : T.V Land Confidential Bokmal10

T.V Land Confidential Empty
PostSubject: T.V Land Confidential   T.V Land Confidential EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 5:35 pm

Tonight (Wednesday) @ 10, T.V Land will be talking about the finale of Little House.

Here is the link for a "sneak peek", it includes Micheal Landon talking about blowing up the town :

http://www.tvland.com/originals/tvlandconfidential/season2/video.jhtml

T.V Land Confidential Keeper
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: T.V Land Confidential   T.V Land Confidential EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 9:34 pm

Thanks for posting this. I just finished watching this show. It was interesting, but I wish they would have shown more about the LHotP finale.

T.V Land Confidential JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : T.V Land Confidential Happy010

PostSubject: Re: T.V Land Confidential   T.V Land Confidential EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 10:42 am

I didn't get to see it Blue

T.V Land Confidential Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : T.V Land Confidential Happy011

PostSubject: Re: T.V Land Confidential   T.V Land Confidential EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 12:40 pm

I saw it and cried when I saw the part about Little House.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: T.V Land Confidential   T.V Land Confidential EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 6:29 am

I wish I could have seen this!! It was cool to see the trailer! Why don't they put all this special stuff on a DVD!!

T.V Land Confidential DaisyKeeper

Carrie Ingalls: 'Happy Birthday Baby Jesus'
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: T.V Land Confidential   T.V Land Confidential EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 12:42 pm

Aw I wish I saw it! The trailer itself was hard to watch, with everything blowing up and seeing Michael talk about it so emotinally. Let's hope somebody gets it up on Youtube! grinsmiley

T.V Land Confidential ChristinaKeeper2 T.V Land Confidential 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: T.V Land Confidential   T.V Land Confidential EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 2:28 pm

For those who watched the trailer on the TV Land web site but missed the show, you really didn't miss anything about LHotP, as what was shown in the trailer was pretty much all that was shown about LHotP in the show. The rest of the show was about the final episodes of other shows -- The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Golden Girls, Maude, What's Happening, Newhart, Barney Miller, Who's the Boss, and others.

T.V Land Confidential JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : T.V Land Confidential Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: T.V Land Confidential   T.V Land Confidential EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 3:09 pm

But I wish I was able to see how the final part of "Little House" was. Since I don't live in the States...No

Vanesa.

T.V Land Confidential Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.V Land Confidential   T.V Land Confidential Empty

Back to top Go down

T.V Land Confidential
Page 1 of 1