Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hives

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Hives Happy011

Hives Empty
PostSubject: Hives   Hives EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:07 am

I have been getting hives lately. Does anyone know what could be the cause? This happened a few months ago then i was convinced i was allergic to apples so i stopped eating apples and the hives stopped but now they are back. I have gone without food all day but that didn't help so i doubt if its food that i am allergic to. I have been taken allergy pills which takes care of the problem for a few hours.

any thoughts and advice is appreciated.

Hives Jacobk10Hives Jacob210
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Hives Bokmal10

Hives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hives   Hives EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:34 pm

Hives can also be caused by stress: http://www.webmd.com/beauty/skin/the-effects-of-stress-on-your-skin With all your family has dealt with over the past year or so, it wouldn't surprise me if that has something to do with it. I will pray for your relief from this, as I know how irritating they can be.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Hives Happy011

Hives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hives   Hives EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:33 am

Thank you Cheryl, That is definitely a possibility i guess i will have to try to lower my stress scratchead

Hives Jacobk10Hives Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Hives Purple2

Hives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hives   Hives EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:01 am

My youngest sister had problems with hives when she was very young, and in school.  Seems her teacher used her as the role model for other students to look up to.  "Look how well Andrea did on this assignment." "If you have any questions with this problem, Andrea can show you how." etc.  She felt she needed to be there for the teacher and to make sure she never messed up.  WAY too much stress for a little kid, and she broke out in hives.  Mom took her to the doctor, but not sure what they did for her, just knew it was caused from the stress.

I have several friends that use essential oils to help with different things, and I found this online.  Now, the oils are on the pricey side, so you have to make sure to not stress over that.  There are other solutions as well, but the oils is what came to mind.  I pray you find some relief soon.
 Thumbsup

Recipe: Essential Oils for Hives

Hives Rhonda10Hives Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hives   Hives Empty

Back to top Go down

Hives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Doc Baker’s Health, Diet & Fitness Consultation-
Jump to: