Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do You Believe?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Do You Believe? Cloud910

Do You Believe? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Believe?   Do You Believe? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:48 am

Has anyone seen the new movie, "Do You Believe?" It is by the creators of "God Is Not Dead".
I went with my youth group last week. It was AMAZING.

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Do You Believe? JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Do You Believe? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Do You Believe? Happy010

Do You Believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe?   Do You Believe? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:59 am

I haven't seen it yet. Glad you liked it so much!

(I did get your PM, but I was gone all day yesterday, and ran out of time. I'll reply later today. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Do You Believe? Love-s10

Do You Believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe?   Do You Believe? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:33 pm

I haven't heard of that one, Julia....I see that God is not Dead is on Netflix now! I haven't seen it yet but plan to watch that soon!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Do You Believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe?   Do You Believe? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:32 pm

Savannah wrote:
I haven't seen it yet. Glad you liked it so much!

(I did get your PM, but I was gone all day yesterday, and ran out of time. I'll reply later today. Smile )

Oh my, it was fantastic! It never lost my attention for a second, & on many parts, I was on the edge of my seat!

Oh, no problem. grinsmiley Please, take your time & do not feel rushed!

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Do You Believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe?   Do You Believe? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Amy wrote:
I haven't heard of that one, Julia....I see that God is not Dead is on Netflix now!  I haven't seen it yet but plan to watch that soon!

It is so good! My friend told me that "God Is Not Dead" is now on Netflix & he was pretty happy about that.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Do You Believe? Love-s10

Do You Believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe?   Do You Believe? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:43 pm

I've heard good things about it....I'll let you know what I think when I watch soon!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Do You Believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe?   Do You Believe? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Amy wrote:
I've heard good things about it....I'll let you know what I think when I watch soon!

Please do. grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do You Believe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe?   Do You Believe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Believe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: The Pen & Plow’s Entertainment Section :: Television, Movies & Hollywood News-
Jump to: