Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday, Marilyn!

Go down 
+7
Kristina
Amy
Rhonda
Davetucson
LauraIngallsfan
Savannah
Rob
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Goodsi10

Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:56 am

I hope it's a wonderful day for you!  Smiley Hug

Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Marilyn
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:48 am

Smiley Hug Happy birthday, Marilyn! I hope that you have a wonderful day, and that you're able to celebrate it with beautiful memories! Love ya!
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Happy Birthday, Marilyn! MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:04 am

Happy birthday!

happysign  happyb

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:04 am

Happy Birthday To One Of My All Time Favorites!

bdayparty bdayparty bdayparty bdayparty bdayparty bdayparty bdayparty

Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Marily10

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21163
Mood : Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:30 pm

♪♫♪Happy Birthday to You!♪♫♪

Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Aba6c9d54340a37e8a1a2a0b7e420e06

Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Rhonda10Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Happy Birthday Marilyn!!  happyb

I know this is a bittersweet one...I know this has been a rough week for you.  I've been praying for you....as Lisa said, hang on to those beautiful memories, and remember that you are loved!! grouphug

Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Vintag10

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Have a Happy Birthday, Marilyn! balloons happysign
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:43 pm

Thanks everyone. It was a wonderful birthday up until bedtime. Before then I had spent 2 days at my brother's home celebrating his birthday on Monday and mine on Tuesday. Yesterday my sister in law and I went on a road trip to Elmira, ON a place made famous by the Amish and Mennonite communities that live there. We had a great day.
But right before bedtime something happened to my baby, my almost 14 yr old Shih Tzu. She had been in the kitchen eating her food as normal and making the usual noises that she makes. Ten minutes later I noticed that she couldn't walk on her back right leg. It was horrible to watch. I carried her out for her last trip outside and the. She slept in my room with me. This morning she was no better. I had to leave her to go to work and she was I. The same place when I came home 7 hrs later. We have an appointment at the vet today at 4 pm. Prayers would be appreciated. What else can go wrong in my world. If she can't be repaired, I will be very alone.

Happy Birthday, Marilyn! MarilynKeeper Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:47 pm

I will pray that the vet would find out what is wrong, and that she would get better soon! Thumbsup

Glad you enjoyed your birthday!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:20 am

Happy birthday, Marilyn. I know I caught you on Facebook, but I wanted to add my wishes here too. So sorry to hear about your dog. Praying she will be okay.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:14 pm

The vet wasn't sure what is the cause but she thinks that it is a strained tendon. We are now taking 3 medications that seem to be helping. She is eating and drinking today where yesterday she didn't. They loaned me a sling to put around her belly to help her walk when we go outside. She did pretty well a few minutes ago. She just ate a treat and then semi walked over to the couch to give it a lick, weird. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Very happy to hear that she's improving!
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Great to hear, keep us posted!

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:34 pm

loveheart So happy to hear that she's improving! Keep us posted - and I'm praying for her.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:46 am

Hosanna is doing well. She has her spunky spirit but doesn't have the legs to get to where she wants to go fast enough. She tried to run away from me this morning but I was quicker. She is eating and drinking and hopefully the Medes will help her to be back to normal soon.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:01 pm

Hosanna is doing really well. Last week she could barely stand on her leg and now she is walking more. When I take her out I put a sling around her back legs to give her support. We went back to the vet yesterday and she was really pleased but warned me that this is a long process, it will take maybe months to totally fix. The dr said that she has a bad disc problem in her back and once fixed, it could happen again at any time. So, this means that she is no longer allowed on the couch. Getting up and or down could cause permanent damage and so she can only be up there when I am with her to lift her up and down. She keeps eyeing it so to keep her safe I pen her in the kitchen when I am not home.
Thanks for your prayers. She is a sweet pup and I am blessed to have her.

Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
LauraIngallsfan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:50 pm

That is great! I hope she continues to get better each day!

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:49 pm

Happy Birthday

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:05 am

Oh, SO glad to hear your 'baby' is doing so much better Marilyn!! Thumbsup  Hopefully you can keep her from trying to jump and hurt her back again.  Our golden mix is 14 and I know what you mean...she's tall and lanky and has arthritis in her back now and is starting to 'act' a little bit more like her age. All we can do is try to prevent her from doing the things she 'wants' to keep doing because SHE still thinks she's a pup half the time! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:22 pm

I'm very late, but Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Glad your dog is doing better.

Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marilyn!   Happy Birthday, Marilyn! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Marilyn!
Page 1 of 1