Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~Girls,Girls,Girls~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

~Girls,Girls,Girls~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Girls,Girls,Girls~   ~Girls,Girls,Girls~ EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 4:24 pm

On the other forum, I had ask for some suggestions on homemade costumes. Well the boys are going to be GIRLS. I just bought their dresses,shoes,necklaces,hose,wigs and clip on earrings. They are gonna be sooooooooo cute. :tapdance: BUT........they are not HAPPY with me at all. :haha: ROTFL I'n gonna take pics and post my darling little girls....I mean boys, dressed as girls. My husband says that I'm warping them for life! lol

Last edited by on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21161
Mood : ~Girls,Girls,Girls~ Purple2

PostSubject: Re: ~Girls,Girls,Girls~   ~Girls,Girls,Girls~ EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 4:28 pm

OH SUSIE!!! THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!! We went to a Halloween party one year and the preacher at the time was dressed and a woman and his wife was dressed as a man!!! It was hilarious!!! Can't wait for those pics!!! :haha:

~Girls,Girls,Girls~ Rhonda10~Girls,Girls,Girls~ Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: ~Girls,Girls,Girls~   ~Girls,Girls,Girls~ EmptyTue Oct 31, 2006 10:33 am

I can't wait to see the pics!

I remember my brother dressed up as a woman once when we were kids. Then he did it again, as an adult, on a dare with another friend. He made a pretty woman! *LOL*

~Girls,Girls,Girls~ PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: ~Girls,Girls,Girls~   ~Girls,Girls,Girls~ EmptySun Dec 10, 2006 3:45 pm

LOL Pam!

~Girls,Girls,Girls~ ChristinaKeeper2 ~Girls,Girls,Girls~ 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Girls,Girls,Girls~   ~Girls,Girls,Girls~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Girls,Girls,Girls~
Page 1 of 1