Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House Miniature Models

Go down 
+24
Honeybee
JW
mikkel
jes9
LIWnut
Praire Girl
Davetucson
Rhonda
Gin
littlehouselover
bethandmanly
Carol
Rob
Krissy
Debbie
Prairie Dweller
Vanesa
amyk
Amy
Lori
alexczarn
Savannah
Joe
J.v.Hunen
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Happy010

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Wow...that is...terrific!

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:40 pm

That was nice, some pics I hadn't seen either.
I always wondered if someone built one on their own. I posted once about a guy that had plans for a real house that was close to the Ingall's but bigger and more livable.

Thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:12 pm

WOW.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Great stuff! I hadn't seen the "Back to Walnut Grove" videos. Very interesting.

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:09 am

I wonder how i didn't see this post before,

littlehouselover wrote:
I want this model! Can't find out much about it but this is the pic:

http://littlehouse.wikia.com/wiki/Charles_Ingalls

[url=Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 16iy8gm][IMG]

littlehouselover, This is the model thats sitting in the Walnut Grove Museum i took a picture of it when i was there looks even better in real life Love They also had the outhouse there was even a small roll of toilet paper in there Laughing

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Jacobk10Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:43 am

I emailed and she said it was made for them and that was it...would have paid with people over 100 at some point in my life for that house...what an heirloom if your kids respected it.
So cute!

This is what I found before...you can order your own Walnut Grove town...buildings and all.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PHDLittle-House-Replica-Walnut-Grove-Schoolhouse-Deluxe-Boxed/2049642
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:52 am

littlehouselover wrote:
This is what I found before...you can order your own Walnut Grove town...buildings and all.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PHDLittle-House-Replica-Walnut-Grove-Schoolhouse-Deluxe-Boxed/2049642

It is for a virtual world 3d sim game...

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:29 am

Hey if someone was rich, they could just buy some land and build the town again...what a cool musuem or tourist attraction.  : )

That would be great...and a nice place to have reunions....maybe make the hotel real (bathroom, no outhouse) and guests can stay. : )

There is a guy selling real wooden buildings, he made the house, was going to move on to other things like the barn. It would have been successful years ago, but he did have people wanting the home.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Good idea! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Little House model miniatures...   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:17 am

I'm not sure if anyone has ever shared this before but I couldn't believe the detail when I found it.  I've been researching 'cottage kitchens' recently because we are in the process of remodeling ours to be a cottage style, and I realized while I was watching a LH episode that Oleson's mercantile has the features of a cottage kitchen---lots of beadboard, open cabinetry, etc.  So I searched Oleson's Mercantile in google images and came up with this!  Amazing!

http://cirenorac.com/little-house-on-the-prairie/olesons-mercantile-au-132eme-132-scale/

There are other models too (click on 'little house albums' on this site) but Oleson's is the best/most detailed.  Just incredible.Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:52 am

Eric's work is amazing. I wish I could half that talented.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:15 pm

These are beautiful. I love miniature houses. Details are marvelous. Is Willie in the corner somewhere?

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Buttercup wrote:
These are beautiful. I love miniature houses. Details are marvelous. Is Willie in the corner somewhere?
If not, he certainly should be!HeeHee 

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Amy wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
If not, he certainly should be!HeeHee 

Yup he should. HeeHee 

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
AdIngalls
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
AdIngalls

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Plum Creek... In Lego bricks !   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi everyone !

First I want to say that I had no idea where to post this, so the moderators are free to move this post Smile

As I said in my presentation, one of my favourite hobbies is to build with Lego bricks. Because I'm a prairie fan, I had to build the Ingalls farm! I started this project about two years ago, and it's now finished Laughing
Building with Lego conducts to cope with many constraints : not a big choice of colours, the same thing with the types of bricks, I was on a tight budget...
First I designed the main house on a softwear which allows us to build online : Lego Digital Designer. That helps me to know what kind of bricks I will need, and what colours I will use. I started by finding how to get a great "planks effect" on the walls of the house.
I fixed me other constraints : I wanted to repproduce the inside of the house, and to have some important elements in the creation such as the stream and a big tree.
I also decide to build the house and the barn on two different bases: that would be cheaper and more easy to move than a big base for both buildings.
The roofs can easily be removed to access the insides and play Laughing

But what would be Plum Creek without the family minifigures ? laugh3
I have designed torsos for the minigures, except for Charles, because Lego ones didn't convince me... but I'm ok to say that they are not beautiful Oh Well

Let's place to the pictures before an other small speech of mine Smile  :

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 19502877986_c3df44dc76_cPlum Creek - The Little House on the Prairie by SeigneurFett, sur Flickr

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 19533204301_691312cc60_zPlum Creek - The Little House on the Prairie by SeigneurFett, sur Flickr

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 18906452354_64681249a8_zPlum Creek - The Little House on the Prairie by SeigneurFett, sur Flickr

More details in spoiler :
Spoiler:

The barn :

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 19342456799_c3f8483323_cPlum Creek - The Little House on the Prairie by SeigneurFett, sur Flickr

More pictures in spoiler :
Spoiler:

The carriage:

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 18973156199_5c46760a90_cThe Ingalls are coming soon ! by SeigneurFett, sur Flickr

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 19341081130_2f0465f07f_zPlum Creek - The Little House on the Prairie by SeigneurFett, sur Flickr

The minifigures:

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 18908089663_e240d285aa_cPlum Creek - The Little House on the Prairie by SeigneurFett, sur Flickr

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 19522277162_e0960e805b_cPlum Creek - The Little House on the Prairie by SeigneurFett, sur Flickr

Would you believe me if I tell you that the Litlle house in Lego could be in your living room? Well, I've created a project on an official Lego website (Lego Ideas). What's a project? It's an idea for a new Lego product, that would be sell in shops. But before Lego Group decides to produced an idea, the idea must get 10,000 supporters. That's why I need your help to share this project to everyone you know Laughing Supporting a project is really easy: you have to create an account on the Lego official website, and click on "support" on the project page. then you have to answer few question on how much will this product cost, who would buy it... It's totally free, and takes you only a few minutes. I will really appreciate your help! Here's the link to the project page : https://ideas.lego.com/projects/108635

Hope you'll like it Smile
Your comments and critics are welcome Smile

Some pictures to finish (in spoiler):
Spoiler:
The pictures in higher quality and in bigger size here : Link

Best,
AdIngalls
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:40 pm

This is awesome! Good job!
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:35 pm

WOW!!! thud That is AMAZING! Thanks for posting that! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Well done!!!  Applause
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:39 am

Awesome job! I wish I could play with them. ; )
Back to top Go down
AdIngalls
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
AdIngalls

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:07 am

Thank you everyone ! I'm really happy to have such good comments from little house fans Smile

littlehouselover wrote:
I wish I could play with them. ; )
If the project get 10,000 supporters, you will Laughing
Back to top Go down
Laura (Half Pint)
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Laura (Half Pint)

Number of posts : 2464

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:31 am

This is great! Smile  I hope they make it into a set. I would like to get one.

"We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves." -The Walnut Grove Congregation on various occasions

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 LauraHPKeeper
Back to top Go down
AdIngalls
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
AdIngalls

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Thanks ! Yeah that would be great, but the journey is still long and complicated ^^
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Cloud910

PostSubject: Little House on the Prairie Leggo Set   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:54 pm

Plum Creek Leggo

Did you guys know that Leggo is proposing a Little House on the Prairie play set? We need 2000 more supporters. Please help us if you haven't yet. Please become a member and vote.
I know, I know, I'm 50 years old and can't wait to get hold of Leggo, but it's true. I think this is so cool.

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Leggo13

Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 MarilynKeeper Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:35 am

I can't believe this wagon is around 150! I know they have the LHOP license but still. I'd rather see a smaller scale and more authentic, but still would have loved it as a child.

http://toybook.com/the-queens-treasures-brings-little-house-on-the-prairie-to-life/
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 7:12 am

thud Wow! I would have loved that as a child, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House Miniature Models   Little House Miniature Models - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House Miniature Models
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next