Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!

Go down 
+7
JW
Rhonda
bethandmanly
Lily
Rob
Savannah
HarrisonCrosby4387
11 posters
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Happy011

Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Empty
PostSubject: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 6:36 pm

Comedian Drew Carey is going to replace Bob Baker on "Price". He is a very funny guy. I just LOVED his show back in the day. I think it's the perfect choice. Although, it won't be the same as when Bob hosted it. I am just glad Rosie didn't get the job! :gross:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 8:03 pm

I'm probably the ONLY person in America who isn't a fan of Drew Carey. I'm just not impressed with him at all. Yawn But that's okay.....I don't watch TPIR much anymore, anyway.

A friend of mine said that she thinks that the producers suggested Rosie as a possible replacement so that when they announced who they're really hiring, people would accept ANYONE just because they're glad it isn't Rosie! :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 9:32 pm

Hmmm, your friend may have something there... :think:

Drew wouldn't have been my first pick either, Savannah. I'm not a non-fan of his, but I never really saw his show. I was rooting for Todd Newton to get the TPIR job.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 9:47 pm

I'm not a Drew Carey fan either. He's not that funny in my opinion. I personally think our beloved the Village Idiot would be a perfect choice!!! ROTFL

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 7:43 am

I'm indifferent to Drew Carey. I never really watched his show, but I loved Whose Line is it Anyway. I think it's easier to be funny with a bunch of other comedians around you.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 9:29 am

bethandmanly wrote:
I'm indifferent to Drew Carey.

Indifferent! That's the word I was looking for. That's why you're a writer. Cool

Isn't it odd that, of all the emoticons here, there's no plain ol' smiley face? Or is there one and I'm just not seeing it?
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 9:43 am

Not any that I could find in this forum, but in smileycentral, this was one...... Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! 4_1_3
I think this is more you though Rob. Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! 4_1_6

:haha:

Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Rhonda10Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 9:45 am

Savannah wrote:
I'm probably the ONLY person in America who isn't a fan of Drew Carey. I'm just not impressed with him at all. Yawn But that's okay.....I don't watch TPIR much anymore, anyway.

A friend of mine said that she thinks that the producers suggested Rosie as a possible replacement so that when they announced who they're really hiring, people would accept ANYONE just because they're glad it isn't Rosie! :Hahaha:
Savannah This time i'm with you I don't Like Drew Carey I have seen his Show once or twice but just don't like it and What is the Price Show?

Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Jacobk10Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Jacob210
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 10:02 am

Rob wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:
I'm indifferent to Drew Carey.

Indifferent! That's the word I was looking for. That's why you're a writer. Cool

Isn't it odd that, of all the emoticons here, there's no plain ol' smiley face? Or is there one and I'm just not seeing it?

:scratch: Ahem, I think the last time I checked you were a writer too. Which reminds me, what is Snowden up to these days? In case you guys are wondering what I'm talking about, Rob wrote a great story--the details of which I'll let him share if he wants--and I'm waiting to hear if he has submitted it anywhere yet.

And Jacob, The Price is Right is a game show that has been on FOREVER! I haven't watched it since I was a kid. Yep, it's been around a while. And Bob Barker retired this year. Personally, I thought he would never retire. He's like the energizer bunny. He just keeps going and going and going.... :haha:

I really can't see Drew Carey as a game show host. It doesn't seem like his thing. But I couldn't see Rosie on it either. UGH!

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 11:49 am

Rhonda wrote:
Not any that I could find in this forum, but in smileycentral, this was one...... Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! 4_1_3
I think this is more you though Rob. Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! 4_1_6

:Hahaha:

:Hahaha: That does seem to be a pretty good representation of Rob, with his sense of humor!

And Cheryl, I agree. It is a great story, and I can't wait to be able to read the whole thing!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 5:46 pm

Hmm I guess i'm the only one on this board who finds DC funny lol. I'm glad he got picked to host TPIR; he seems like a nice guy and never gets into trouble like some other stars. I heard on the radio this morning that he promised to say "And remember to spay and neuter your pets" at the end of each show haha.

Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 6:59 pm

You are right Drew Carey seems like a really good guy. He is always smiling. It will be a refreshing change to have him on that show. Kinda odd thought too.

Rob, who in the world is Todd Newton,lol?

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 7:20 pm

Todd hosts a show called "Whammy" on the Game Show Network. I understand he also hosts a live version of "The Price is Right" in Las Vegas. He was one of the candidates to replace Bob Barker.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 7:27 pm

Oic, cool. I like the guy who hosts Chain Reaction on GSN! :D

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 8:55 pm

Yeah, he's good, Beckie. I also like the guy who hosts that new show Camouflage. That's not an easy game to play!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 8:56 pm

Rhonda wrote:

Wow, it's like looking in a mirror!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 8:59 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Which reminds me, what is Snowden up to these days?

Thanks for your kind words, Cheryl and Savannah. :shy:

Snowden's fine, Cheryl, and she sends her best. The rewrite's going slower than I'd like, but it's going...
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 9:44 pm

Ugh! I don't think Drew Carey will be a good host for The Price is Right.

Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Lorike10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 10:01 pm

Rob wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:
Which reminds me, what is Snowden up to these days?

Thanks for your kind words, Cheryl and Savannah. :shy:

Snowden's fine, Cheryl, and she sends her best. The rewrite's going slower than I'd like, but it's going...

At least it's going. Keep up the great work.

Cheryl :CoolSign:

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 1:41 am

Savannah wrote:

I can see their reasoning! LOL, anyway I guess I'm indifferent to Drew Carey as well, but, it's not Rosie! :haha:

Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! ChristinaKeeper2 Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 4:57 pm

Rob wrote:
Yeah, he's good, Beckie. I also like the guy who hosts that new show Camouflage. That's not an easy game to play!

Ooo, never heard of that show before. Sounds interesting.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 7:44 pm

i'm glad rosie didn't get the job

Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 5:13 pm

LOL, me too!!!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!   Drew Carey to host The Price is Right! Empty

Back to top Go down

Drew Carey to host The Price is Right!
Page 1 of 1