Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CarrieandCassandraFan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 43
Mood : Kiss Pbucket

Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Kiss   Kiss EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:56 am

Has any of you heard of the band Kiss?

I say that everyone has!

I got into their music at an early age, and their music was awesome! When I was about 2 or three, I was terrified of their Dynasty album because of the face that Gene Simmons made. I go that album in Christmas of 1980 and, I didn't want no one in my family to play the record. After hours of giving in, I have decided to listen to it repeatedly over and over again until the record was worn!

When I used to go to a Christian school, they have felt that Kiss stood for: Knights or Kids In Satan's Service but, the band has denied those claims. It doesn't mean nothing, Kiss is just Kiss.

I have seen them in 1996, when they have reunited Peter Criss (left in 1980) and Ace Frehley (left in 1982). The tour was a huge success and, I went to a few more shows years later and, I have stopped because, they don't sound good as they used to.

It's too long to discuss about it!

Any of you like this band?
Back to top Go down

Kiss
Page 1 of 1