Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My new Kittty Muffin,

Go down 
+5
bethandmanly
Savannah
LauraIngallsfan
Rob
Krissy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : My new Kittty Muffin, Headac10

My new Kittty Muffin, Empty
PostSubject: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:30 pm

[b]This is my new kitten muffin, She is a very sweet ad friendly cat.  I'M not sure if this darling,. Was lost or was a stray cat.  Nobody claimed her. So I'M taking her in, It's like having Patches back,
My new Kittty Muffin, 13133150_10154350309586953_2996364533430792683_n

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : My new Kittty Muffin, Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Love  Ohh, that's great, Krissy!  I'm really happy for you!
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
My new Kittty Muffin, MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265
Mood : My new Kittty Muffin, Happy010

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:36 pm

How cute, Krissy!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

My new Kittty Muffin, Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
My new Kittty Muffin, Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:47 pm

Love Ohhhhh, I'm so happy for you, Krissy!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : My new Kittty Muffin, Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:16 am

How adorable.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:32 pm

Nice! We had 3 cats at one time. The oldest passed away at the age of 19 about 6 years ago. The middle one lived to be 15 and our current resident/lazy/scaredy cat is about 7 or 8 and close to 30 pounds. We have to keep him locked out of the bedroom at night because he wants to eat around 3AM and if you don't feed him he will bite :) to encourage you to wake up.
Back to top Go down
reneerose
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
reneerose

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Oh so cute! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyThu May 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Savannah wrote:
Love Ohhhhh, I'm so happy for you, Krissy!

Thank you Lisa! Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyThu May 05, 2016 7:12 pm

reneerose wrote:
Oh so cute! Congrats!

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyThu May 05, 2016 7:13 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Nice! We had 3 cats at one time. The oldest passed away at the age of 19 about 6 years ago. The middle one lived to be 15 and our current resident/lazy/scaredy cat is about 7 or 8 and close to 30 pounds. We have to keep him locked out of the bedroom at night because he wants to eat around 3AM and if you don't feed him he will bite :) to encourage you to wake up.

I'M sorry about your cat. Oh wow. Mine eats pretty early too. lol

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyThu May 05, 2016 7:15 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
How adorable.

Yeah indeed. Smile

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyThu May 05, 2016 7:16 pm

Rob wrote:
Love  Ohh, that's great, Krissy!  I'm really happy for you!

Thank you Rob, Thumbsup Any sign of Marty?

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyThu May 05, 2016 8:26 pm

Nope, no sign of him. A neighbor said she was sure she saw him a couple of months ago, so it might be that he's alive and well and just prefers livin' free. Smile
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyThu May 05, 2016 8:39 pm

Rob wrote:
Nope, no sign of him.  A neighbor said she was sure she saw him a couple of months ago, so it might be that he's alive and well and just prefers livin' free. Smile

Oh i see. Long as marty is okay. I guess some cats are like that

Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
My new Kittty Muffin, MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:15 pm

We had a cat on our front porch last night... I think it was seeking shelter from the rain. Smile

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

My new Kittty Muffin, Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyFri May 06, 2016 10:51 am

Krissy wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:

I'M sorry about your cat. Oh wow. Mine eats pretty early too. lol

It's always sad when one of the pets passes, especially when they seem to live forever and be a part of the family so long. Our 15 year old Jack Russell Terror (note: Terror not Terrier Laughing ) lived a long good life.

We had him put down in November, he had stopped eating and drinking. We had 2 cats already buried in the backyard so we put him next to them. I felt like a heel digging his grave because he walked over to me and watched me dig as a loyal dog does to the very end. I'm glad my daughters got to tell him goodbye because we told them it was time. I took him the next day and he was ready. I buried him while the kids were in school so they would not have to see it and they visited his grave after school. bawling Was a sad time.

But it is always exciting to get a new pet! So far no replacement dog for us any time soon as my wife went back to work for the first time in 20 years and we just didn't want another dog that needs some attention or care when no one is home. We have a large fenced in backyard but we decided not to get another one anyway because what would happen if it got out or barked all day? Cats are a bit easier as they can stay inside all day without much care until we get home in the afternoon.[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:12 pm

LauraIngallsfan wrote:
We had a cat on our front porch last night... I think it was seeking shelter from the rain. Smile

AWW! Love

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:14 pm

@ MikeInFla" AWW. Yeah i agree losing a pet is very sad. Just like losing a Best friend. They live on inside your heart. It was a sad day for me to when my dog died. He was 11 or 12. I cried my eyes out. Yeah i can understand not wanting another dog now. They do need a lot of attention.

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:52 am

Krissy wrote:
@ MikeInFla" AWW. Yeah i agree losing a pet is very sad. Just like losing a Best friend.  They live on inside your heart. It was a sad day for me to when my dog died. He was 11 or 12. I cried my eyes out.  Yeah i can understand not wanting another dog now. They do need a lot of attention.

And our cat is 100 % indoor. No front claws so he never goes outside and he actually has no interest in going outside. He likes to bird watch from my daughter's bed. We have bird feeders outside her window and he likes to watch them all day. He isn't the friendliest cat we have ever had. Sometimes he will bite for no reason. I got him when he was a kitten. I took my son's bike to a bike shop for repairs and they had a bunch of kittens there. They said "take one". So I took one that had a closed eye... Felt sorry for him. So I took him to the vet and he had an eye infection and a parasite. So they gave him meds, I think it was close to $300-$400 before it was all said and done. The vet told me "the most expensive cat you can get is a FREE one". Boy was she right! I told her he had a bunch of brothers and sisters and she said since our kitty had the infection the others probably did too. I went back to the bike shop at the end of the week to pick up the bike and they told me all the kittens died :( and I told them the one I had was fine that he needed meds because of a parasite and the eye infection. So that is probably what happened to the others.
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : My new Kittty Muffin, Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:29 pm

What a cute kitty. Hi, Muffin.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyTue May 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Thank you. She had 6 little kittens

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:27 pm

Aww! Are you going to keep them, Krissy?
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:13 am

Rob wrote:
Aww!  Are you going to keep them, Krissy?

i'm just going to keep one kitten. Try and find the others homes.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:14 am

My new Kittty Muffin, 13403856_10154439332366953_742886382324581765_o

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:16 am

My new Kittty Muffin, 13443210_10154439314171953_3443256681880551182_o

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Kittty Muffin,   My new Kittty Muffin, Empty

Back to top Go down

My new Kittty Muffin,
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next