Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Britney's little sis pregnant?

Go down 
+8
Amy
georgiagirl1993
Carol
GrandDuchessOlga
Melissa
ChristinaAL
emilyanneoftheprairie
HarrisonCrosby4387
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Britney's little sis pregnant?   Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 7:49 pm

I blame it on poor parenting.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney's little sis pregnant?   Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Her mother should be so embarrassed at how her kids turned out. I do blame Brit's ways on more than just parenting. But if her mother whould have kept Brit's life more private, maybe she would be in a better condition.

Her older brother is the only one that seems normal.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney's little sis pregnant?   Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 12:03 pm

It's ridiculous that her mom let her live with her 19 year old boyfriend. I mean, what did they think would happen? That's the obvious poor parenting move right there.

Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney's little sis pregnant?   Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 7:26 pm

I'll say. The little brat begged her mom to let him stay there and she gave in. No

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney's little sis pregnant?   Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 1:04 am

Teresa wrote:
It's ridiculous that her mom let her live with her 19 year old boyfriend. I mean, what did they think would happen? That's the obvious poor parenting move right there.

:yeahthat:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney's little sis pregnant?   Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 2:29 pm

yeeeeeeeeeeah,You never do here about britneys brother at all,Yeah i totally agree, she should of never let her live with that 19 yr old,let alone date him
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney's little sis pregnant?   Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 8:03 pm

Supposedly Sam Lufty is the one that is keeping her drugged. Also him and her goofy bf supposedly had control over her. There is a restraining order for Lufty. It's to little to late now. Blue

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney's little sis pregnant?   Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 11:23 pm

yeah i heard that too...jeeze poor girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Britney's little sis pregnant?   Is Britney's little sis pregnant? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Britney's little sis pregnant?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2