Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oleson's Mercantile
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 1

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 10:54 am

I'm a long-time fan and I'm very excited to be here! I have seen every episode and movie, some many times over.

Little House On The Prairie featured some of the best writing and acting I have ever seen. So many episodes are treasures.

By the way, if any of you are on Reddit, I have a Little House community on there devoted to my episode reviews -- feel free to join and get in on the laughs.
r/LittleHouseReviewed
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Hello everyone! Purple2

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 11:23 am

Welcome

I too am a long-time fan of LHOTP...I grew up watching it from its first episode through to the reruns shown. It helped me get through my cancer both times as it took me away from what was going on in my life to a world far away. My youngest son bought me the DVD set in the "Prairie Wagon" packaging for Christmas one year, and to this day, it is still a treasured gift.

Hello everyone! Rhonda10Hello everyone! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!

Oleson's Mercantile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : Hello everyone! Bokmal10

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:59 am

Welcome to the Prairie! Glad to have you here Wave
Welcome

Oleson's Mercantile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: AARON'S CORNER :: Introductions, Departures & Returns-
Jump to: