Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dylan, Grandson of Michael Landon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davetucson
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Davetucson

Number of posts : 9374
Mood : michael - Dylan, Grandson of Michael Landon Bokmal10

michael - Dylan, Grandson of Michael Landon Empty
PostSubject: Dylan, Grandson of Michael Landon   michael - Dylan, Grandson of Michael Landon EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 7:51 am

RANCHO PALOS VERDES, Calif. (KABC) -- The daughter of the late actor Michael Landon, who is best known for his roles in hit TV shows like "Bonanza" and "Little House on the Prairie," is asking for a possible witness in the death of her son to come forward and help in the investigation.

Shawna Landon's son, 24-year-old Dylan Lupia, was struck and killed by a Los Angeles County Metro bus on Aug. 17 as he was walking in the bike lane of Palos Verde Drive South, near the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes.

The driver of that bus, according to Shawna Landon, continued driving, only stopping about a mile and a half later to call in a report that his bus had been vandalized.

"How could you not see that you hit someone? How could you not see that you hit a human being and then just leave him on the side of the road?" said a tearful Shawna Landon. "There's no possible way he couldn't see him coming, walking towards him, and to not pull over and stop or call 911 ... It's not humane. It's unfathomable."

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department tells Eyewitness News it's investigating and has not ruled out a criminal case, but is still awaiting reports from the coroner's office.

michael - Dylan, Grandson of Michael Landon Mike_a10
Michael Landon's daughter Shawna Landon is looking for answers nearly two months after her 24-year-old son's death

"Albert, do you REALLY think you are old enough to know what love is?"
"I must be Pa. I love you, I have for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : michael - Dylan, Grandson of Michael Landon Bokmal10

michael - Dylan, Grandson of Michael Landon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan, Grandson of Michael Landon   michael - Dylan, Grandson of Michael Landon EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 10:48 am

what a terrible thing to happen for the Landon family No I can't believe the bus driver would be so cruel as to just keep driving. I hope the family receives some peace in all of this
Back to top Go down

Dylan, Grandson of Michael Landon
Page 1 of 1