Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm Here again!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : I'm Here again! Bokmal10

I'm Here again! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Here again!   I'm Here again! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2006 7:13 pm

Hi, People!:

I'm here again! It was just that I can't found the board any more once it was down! No But I found it again, and I'm happy to be here with you again. Did you miss me? I miis you all A LOT!

Vanesa.

P.S: I like a great deal all the new emoticons we have here....

I'm Here again! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : I'm Here again! Happy010

I'm Here again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Here again!   I'm Here again! EmptySat Dec 02, 2006 2:35 pm

Welcome back, Vanesa! We had been wondering about you! I'm glad to hear that you found the site again. Welcome to my own "exile island."

I refer to that from the the tv reality show, Survivor, that I really enjoy. One of the places some of the contests are banished to is called "exile island."
I call this board that, since I can't get on the other board from home, just when I'm at work.

Anyway, I'm glad your back!!!!!

I'm Here again! HummerI'm Here again! MistiKeeperI'm Here again! Bookclub5I'm Here again! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

I'm Here again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Here again!   I'm Here again! EmptySun Dec 03, 2006 1:19 pm

Hello Vanesa,

You had alot of folks worried. I'm glad you are fine. Here is a link to the other forum.

Aarons Forum
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21163
Mood : I'm Here again! Purple2

I'm Here again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Here again!   I'm Here again! EmptySun Dec 03, 2006 3:50 pm

WOW Vanesa, you have been missing a long time......of course, this is our back up forum.......Susie posted Aaron's forum above and I hope to see you back there too......I go back and forth between the two so I can chat with Misti who cannot get into the other forum.....except for Mondays and Tuesdays....... :haha:
http://p2.forumforfree.com/lhotp.html

I'm Here again! Rhonda10I'm Here again! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : I'm Here again! Bokmal10

I'm Here again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Here again!   I'm Here again! EmptySun Dec 03, 2006 7:18 pm

I know I was missed, but I just COULDN'T find the site any more...I'm very glad to be able to get here again, people. Cheers! Cloud 9 Type happy1

Vanesa.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : I'm Here again! Happy010

I'm Here again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Here again!   I'm Here again! EmptyMon Dec 04, 2006 1:53 pm

Hola Vanesa happy1

Glad to see you. How are things in Argentina?

I'm Here again! Horses10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

I'm Here again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Here again!   I'm Here again! EmptySun Dec 10, 2006 3:38 pm

Welcome back, Vanesa! We missed you! :)

I'm Here again! ChristinaKeeper2 I'm Here again! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Here again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Here again!   I'm Here again! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Here again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: AARON'S CORNER :: Introductions, Departures & Returns-
Jump to: