Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok, that was scary!

Go down 
+7
JW
Amy
Rhonda
Lily
Savannah
Rob
HarrisonCrosby4387
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Ok, that was scary! Empty
PostSubject: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 8:47 pm

Well, my parents talked me into riding the "mini motorcycle". And let's just say, I couldn't stop. My dad caught me though. And I wasn't hurt. But it was REALLY scary! It has made me even more concerned for the people that ride them on the roads everyday!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Ok, that was scary! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 9:23 pm

Aww, well I am glad you were not hurt.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 9:28 pm

Thanks Beckie. =)
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62620
Mood : Ok, that was scary! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 9:37 pm

Yikes! Glad you're okay. Do you think you'll ride it again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 9:37 pm

Glad you are ok.Wave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 9:47 pm

glad u r fine
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Ok, that was scary! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Ok, that was scary! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 9:48 pm

I'm glad that you're okay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 10:06 pm

Thanks everyone. I said I'd ride it tomorrow, but I probably won't. :unsure: haha.

~*Aileen
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Ok, that was scary! LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Ok, that was scary! Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 10:29 pm

I'm happy to hear you didn't hurt yourself. If/when you do decide to ride it again, be sure to wear your helmet.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Ok, that was scary! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 7:44 am

Glad you weren't hurt, and do like Lily said and wear your helmet.

My youngest sister had something similar happen to her when we were growing up. We were camping with 3 or 4 other families and we all had our dunebuggies and jeeps for driving around, and one man brought his sons mini bike. My sister had never been on one and the man asked if she wanted to ride it. She said sure, and hopped on. She took off and as she was going down the road, she kept getting faster and faster. All of the sudden, my dad realized she did not know where the brakes were. They took off running and caught up with her and got it stopped. They asked why she was going so fast and she said she didn't know, she was trying to tighten the loose grip on the bars. It was the gas and she was twisting it which made it go faster!!!ROTFL I think she was around 8 or 9 when this happened.....she now rides motorcycles and 4-wheelers!! :haha:

Ok, that was scary! Rhonda10Ok, that was scary! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Ok, that was scary! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 9:04 am

Wow, that does sound scary, Aileen! But fun too. Wink I'm glad you weren't hurt too!

And Rhonda...that's pretty amazing that your sister wasn't soured on motorcylces after that experience!! LOL! She sounds like quite the daredevil! You wouldn't catch me on one! help Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 9:06 am

haha. I was wearing my helmet though. :idance:
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 10:09 am

Glad you were't hurt

Ok, that was scary! Jacobk10Ok, that was scary! Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Ok, that was scary! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 7:50 pm

What stories you are telling, people! Wow, Rhonda, your sister must have been pretty scared about motorcycles for a while! One of my cousins had a similar experience, but he was a little hurt in one of his legs...However, he keeps driving..and of course he had another accident three years after the first one. He got hurt in his chest...and their parents commanded him to sell the motorcycle... grinsmiley

Vanesa.

Ok, that was scary! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 9:22 pm

I'm glad you're ok! Good luck riding it next time!

Ok, that was scary! MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 12:40 pm

Thanks. I probablywon't though,lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 5:45 pm

The first and only time that I had been on a motorbike or whatever it is called, I almost ran into a tree. Very scary feeling like your not in control.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 7:50 pm

My sister took her daughter on her mnotor cycle and it fell over. Luckily they were not hut or killed. Kids on the back of a motor cycle should be illegal in my opinion.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 11:46 am

WOW Beckie!!! I'm glad they weren't hurt!OhMy
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 3:43 pm

Thanks. My sister doesn't have it all up there sometimes, lol. One time when my niece was little they had a pony for her 4th birthday. The lady put her on the horse and left her on there. The horse must have had a fly in it's ear or something. It shook and my niece fell to the ground! Luckily she didn't get hurt then. We laugh about it today since everything was okay.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 6:49 pm

Ditto my post above you, lol.
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Ok, that was scary! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 8:15 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Thanks. My sister doesn't have it all up there sometimes, lol. One time when my niece was little they had a pony for her 4th birthday. The lady put her on the horse and left her on there. The horse must have had a fly in it's ear or something. It shook and my niece fell to the ground! Luckily she didn't get hurt then. We laugh about it today since everything was okay.

Beckie

i'm glad that she wasn't hurt!

Ok, that was scary! Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Ok, that was scary! Cute-2
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Ok, that was scary! Party010

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 9:19 pm

I'm glad it turned out well for you. I've rode just about everything with wheels, but those little bitty motorcycles scare me. As tall as I am, I'd look stupid trying to ride one anyway!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 9:31 pm

HAHAHAHA, I can just imagine.ROTFL

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 10:24 pm

Quote :
I'm glad it turned out well for you. I've rode
just about everything with wheels, but those little bitty motorcycles
scare me. As tall as I am, I'd look stupid trying to ride one anyway!

ROTFL

P.S. I like your avatar! :haha:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, that was scary!   Ok, that was scary! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok, that was scary!
Page 1 of 1