Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how cute is this

Go down 
+2
Savannah
emilyanneoftheprairie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : how cute is this Happy010

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 6:51 pm

this is a little house charm that i found on ebay! they are soo cute! i love them i want one so bad

how cute is this 1801424119694040_1 how cute is this 1801424119424040_1

how cute is this Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
how cute is this Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
how cute is this Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 7:08 pm

Very cute! I wear a charm bracelet that could fit those.
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 8:12 pm

yeah so do i i am bugging my mom to get me one!

how cute is this Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
how cute is this Cute-2
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : how cute is this Happy011

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 9:22 pm

Aww I want one too.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : how cute is this Bokmal10

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 12:17 am

I'm sorry I can't have any "Little House" item..Beside books, of course! grinsmiley

Vanesa.

how cute is this Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 11:58 am

Vanesa wrote:
I'm sorry I can't have any "Little House" item..Beside books, of course! grinsmiley

Vanesa.

how come?? thats sad! bawling

how cute is this Ifyou
how cute is this Cute-2
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 12:26 pm

I don`t have a bracelet for these but I ought to get one then I could get this.

And yes, why Vanesa?

how cute is this KEEPERBRENDAhow cute is this 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 12:04 am

For I can't order things from foreign countries. We had a had a money devaluation, and if I try to purchase Ingalls items , I should pay it in its DOLLAR PRICE..which it mades FOUR TIMES in Argentinian Pesos. Some years ago, a Peso was equal than a Dollar, and even less, and then I purchased all the Ingalls books (and other foreign books, in English and French) I could. But when the devaluation cames, I must cut my purchase of foreign itmes by Internet. I wa a regular client from Amazon and Amazon.fr and sometimes I would ask for books and postcards and such to De Smet site or Walnut Grove...Now, it became hard to me to do that...So, my "Caroline ", "Charlotte", "Martha" and "Rose" years, collection is now incomplete. I'm pretty angry, since I should purchase only two books to end "Caroline Years"....GRRRR. mad bawling

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 12:33 pm

Vanesa wrote:
For I can't order things from foreign countries. We had a had a money devaluation, and if I try to purchase Ingalls items , I should pay it in its DOLLAR PRICE..which it mades FOUR TIMES in Argentinian Pesos. Some years ago, a Peso was equal than a Dollar, and even less, and then I purchased all the Ingalls books (and other foreign books, in English and French) I could. But when the devaluation cames, I must cut my purchase of foreign itmes by Internet. I wa a regular client from Amazon and Amazon.fr and sometimes I would ask for books and postcards and such to De Smet site or Walnut Grove...Now, it became hard to me to do that...So, my "Caroline ", "Charlotte", "Martha" and "Rose" years, collection is now incomplete. I'm pretty angry, since I should purchase only two books to end "Caroline Years"....GRRRR. mad bawling

Vanesa.

Aww! bawling mad :alright:

how cute is this KEEPERBRENDAhow cute is this 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
how cute is this Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 12:37 pm

What a shame, Vanesa! I tell you what, though - let me know the titles that you're looking for, and I'll keep watching for them at booksales, etc. If I can find them at a good price, I'll get them, and mail them off to you.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 3:11 pm

Very cute charms. I've seen ones like that for celebrities before but never for LH.

how cute is this ChristinaKeeper2 how cute is this 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 5:03 pm

Hmm...maybe I should go dig out my bracelet. Unless it fell into the black hole...............:shifty: ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 7:41 pm

Savannah wrote:
What a shame, Vanesa! I tell you what, though - let me know the titles that you're looking for, and I'll keep watching for them at booksales, etc. If I can find them at a good price, I'll get them, and mail them off to you.

Hi, Savannah! You are such a dear! If you needs something from Argentina, I can have it for you. Later, I'll PM you for the titles thing! happy1 Cheer :woohooo:

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 8:20 pm

thats sad

how cute is this Ifyou
how cute is this Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how cute is this Empty
PostSubject: Re: how cute is this   how cute is this Empty

Back to top Go down

how cute is this
Page 1 of 1