Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I keep getting this message at the other forum!

Go down 
+4
JW
Rhonda
Debbie
Carol
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I keep getting this message at the other forum! Empty
PostSubject: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyTue Dec 26, 2006 4:50 pm

:fyi: Unable to connect to database on 'localhost' with user 'p2forum_forums'
Please check your settings in multiforums.config.inc.php! bawling banghead
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : I keep getting this message at the other forum! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyTue Dec 26, 2006 9:31 pm

Me too Maggie :unsure:

I keep getting this message at the other forum! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : I keep getting this message at the other forum! Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyTue Dec 26, 2006 10:00 pm

Me 3! ⛄
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyWed Dec 27, 2006 12:55 am

It's driving me CrAzY! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : I keep getting this message at the other forum! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyWed Dec 27, 2006 11:08 am

No problem here.........wonder what gives??? No

I keep getting this message at the other forum! Rhonda10I keep getting this message at the other forum! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyThu Dec 28, 2006 1:55 pm

That is why I don't post so much anymore over there... No

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : I keep getting this message at the other forum! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyTue Jan 09, 2007 1:38 pm

banghead It feels like can never post

I keep getting this message at the other forum! Jacobk10I keep getting this message at the other forum! Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 1:31 pm

I am running out of patience with the other forum.... this stupid message keeps popping up! banghead

Unable to connect to database on 'localhost' with user 'p2forum_forums'
Please check your settings in multiforums.config.inc.php!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyFri Jan 12, 2007 6:59 pm

I agree, Carol and everyone. I get that message more times than I am actually able to post. It gets irritating when you answer a post with a long reply and then get that stupid message!

I keep getting this message at the other forum! HummerI keep getting this message at the other forum! MistiKeeperI keep getting this message at the other forum! Bookclub5I keep getting this message at the other forum! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 12:24 pm

I'm about to give up on the other forum all together soon.. banghead
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 3:10 pm

I was doing okay with the forum yesterday, now today I keep getting this lovely message. Now, finally, I'm logged in over there, hopefully it won't pop up this time!

I keep getting this message at the other forum! ChristinaKeeper2 I keep getting this message at the other forum! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 3:13 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
I was doing okay with the forum yesterday, now today I keep getting this lovely message. Now, finally, I'm logged in over there, hopefully it won't pop up this time!

I spoke too soon! I read one post, clicked the "index" button and got that message again! Grr!! banghead

I keep getting this message at the other forum! ChristinaKeeper2 I keep getting this message at the other forum! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 3:21 pm

This crap needs fixed. They should get a new server. It's getting very annoying, lol.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 5:27 pm

It's been going on for a long while Beckie... personally I have been patient.. but patience is running out lol

I think probably little by little everyone will just transfer over to this forum...

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 8:09 pm

Really tou think? Huh?

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 1:06 pm

It will be sad to leave the other forum; we have so much history there, but it's just getting too frustrating to deal with, especially during the times when you just have a few minutes during the day and want to check the board quickly, it won't cooporate! LOL.

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 1:17 pm

On the other hand, it will be a lot easier on the nerves to be at a forum that works! I just attempted to change my avatar at the old forum and kept getting the darn message again! :triciclekid:

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 1:19 pm

Grr this is the first time I've had all week to check on the forum and what happens? I keep getting that lovely message! banghead

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 2:37 pm

I would hate to leave the old forum But I'm Ready to switch for good Bball

I keep getting this message at the other forum! Jacobk10I keep getting this message at the other forum! Jacob210
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptySat Jan 27, 2007 1:59 am

After my rant, I hit "Refresh" several times and got into the old forum, and continued to stay for an hour or so, reading and posting without any problem. And I was just there again with no problems. It's either hit-or-miss! LOL.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptySun Jan 28, 2007 3:24 pm

True that. Sometimes I go a good while without that message, then BAM! it's back again. :bash:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 11:25 am

MatthewLabyorteauxmylove wrote:
True that. Sometimes I go a good while without that message, then BAM! it's back again. :bash:

Beckie

:yeahthat:

Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyWed Jan 31, 2007 4:32 pm

Last week the other forum was really good! I actually thought that things were finally getting fixed. Now this week it is acting horrible again....
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2007 10:11 am

Could't they just reset the other forum?

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 11:28 am

I keep having trouble getting in the main forum and posting so that is why I'm mostly on this side of the prairie lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I keep getting this message at the other forum!   I keep getting this message at the other forum! Empty

Back to top Go down

I keep getting this message at the other forum!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next