Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have ever cut your self

Go down 
+10
emilyanneoftheprairie
Debbie
GrandDuchessOlga
HarrisonCrosby4387
Carol
brenda_m
RoseRed
Vanesa
bethandmanly
Savannah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Have ever cut your self - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 8:26 pm

You have your good days and bad days
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 2:22 am

I just noticed this message now! I hope everything is okay with you, Rilla. Like sweetheart just posted above, there are good days and bad days. I think it's normal to have both, but it's important to not let the bad days get you down too much, and know that there are better days to come.

Have ever cut your self - Page 3 ChristinaKeeper2 Have ever cut your self - Page 3 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 11:29 am

yeah,Just hard at times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 2:15 pm

Yeah. I like all the new sections!!!! Now, it won't be as hard to find stuff!!!

P.S. Rilla, watch Elmo. It'll bring a smile to your face. Thumbsup ROTFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 9:13 pm

oh yeah..they changed this place around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 9:15 pm

i have an hurge again to it...ugh!!!!!! banghead

my lil cousin loves emlo..i brought her an elmo for exmas one yr..she loved it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 10:43 pm

Did you ever see tickle me Elmo? I want one SOOOO bad!! (Kinda sad for a ten year old, eh? lol!) Anyway, ugh is right. Please don't. Please.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Marie
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Kathleen Marie

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 9:30 am

Have you talked to someone or gotten some help from your parents or another adult regarding this urge to cut yourself?

Not sure I care for that picture of Jon Benet. I find it disturbing since the events surrounding her death are horrible. Maybe something a little happier would be nice huh???

No, I'm not a teenager, just checking in and seeing what is up...

Have ever cut your self - Page 3 KathyKeeper1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 10:37 am

Yeah, true. I was gonna change it a few days ago, but never gotg around to it.banghead
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Have ever cut your self - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 2:56 pm

Don't be dumb dear Rilla and do it again. I don't want to see you get hurt even more. Blue Just remember, it won't make anything better only worse. Think of how upset your loved ones would be.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 5:15 pm

:agree:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 7:01 pm

Yeah,I know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 8:16 pm

Rilla,

If you feel like you want to start cutting yourself again, you may want to seek counseling. It should help alot. If you ever want to chat, just click the email button under my signature.

~*Aileen
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 8:32 pm

Remember we care for you and will be here if you need us.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
georgiagirl1993
Town Business Owner
Town Business Owner
georgiagirl1993

Number of posts : 1585
Mood : Have ever cut your self - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 5:59 pm

Cutting yourself is such a serious thing, BUT, alot of my friends do it. It is hard to see people want to do that, people you've known your whole life suddenly becoming someone so far away and depressed. It is so devistating and hard, but I just try to talk to them and be there for them.

Have ever cut your self - Page 3 Keeper
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Have ever cut your self - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 6:06 pm

Wow... how old are your friends Kalin?

Have ever cut your self - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
georgiagirl1993
Town Business Owner
Town Business Owner
georgiagirl1993

Number of posts : 1585

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 6:48 pm

Carol wrote:

Most of them are 13,14, and 15

Have ever cut your self - Page 3 Keeper
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 7:41 pm

georgiagirl1993 wrote:
Carol wrote:

Most of them are 13,14, and 15

OMG Kalin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 8:05 pm

Get some help, please.
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 7:24 pm

Sadly, Kaleen is saying the truth. I'm a teacher and I'm dealing with this problem too . Poor children...what a world they are living in. No Blue

Vanesa.

Have ever cut your self - Page 3 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 9:07 pm

I'am sorry i'am not trying to hrt anyone,I just really did't know what elise to do..I'am just confused and stressed out about lot of things..*signs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

I was gonna say something on here,but wasn't sure if i should or not....Don't want anybody to laugh at me and think i'am werid
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 12:11 am

The problem is just this one: believing that people will laugh at us and think we are silly. We must say what is bothering us, not keep it to ourselves for it makes our problems to looks worse than they really are. Don't think that people doesn't care about you, for it could make you sadder than you are, and you could feel the need of cutting yourself again.

Please: tell us when you are happy or sad, and if you have something that you wants to share with us, do it. You'll fill we really care about you, even if we never saw your face. :alright:

Vanesa.

Have ever cut your self - Page 3 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 5:29 pm

Very true! And if you want you can pm somone and talk to them. :)

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 9:24 pm

yup..they will not bite lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have ever cut your self   Have ever cut your self - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have ever cut your self
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Prairie Voices: Advice & Prayer Requests-
Jump to: