Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD) Happy010

Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD) Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD)   Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 1:28 pm

I found this on the internet.

Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD) ComingHomeST04

Coming Home - Steve Hall
$15.95

Coming Home-Keyboard Interpretations by Steve Hall is a reflection of all the times we "Come Home" to those we love in our hearts and soul. Songs included are The Homecoming, The Man From Snowy River/Theme From Terms of Endearment, The Friendship Theme (from Beaches), Ballade Pour Adeline, I Will Wait For You/What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life, Come in From the Rain, Wishing You Were Somehow Here, Somewhere in Time, Love Theme From St. Elmo's Fire, Moon River, Anne's Theme from Anne of Green Gables, Tears in Heaven, Main Title and Love Theme From Out of Africa, Annie's Song, What a Wonderful World and Going Home. Available on CD only.

Source: http://www.notablemusic.com/piano.html

----------------------

I want to order it! :headphone:

Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD) Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD) Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD)   Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 11:06 pm

I just saw this post, Carol! The Man from Snowy River . . . Anne's theme . . . Annie's Song, What a Wonderful World......some wonderful music there! Thanks for posting about it! ( I LOVED The Man from Snowy River!)
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD)   Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 5:24 pm

Yeah, the songs they mention are great... I'm thinking about getting the CD... :headphone:

Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD) Horses10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD)   Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Home - Steve Hall (Great CD)
Page 1 of 1