Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smokey and the Bandit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Smokey and the Bandit Happy011

Smokey and the Bandit Empty
PostSubject: Smokey and the Bandit   Smokey and the Bandit EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 10:46 am

Smokey and the Bandit 41F13TAY21L._AA280_ Who else has seen this movie? We Own it I like it but i don't care for the 2 one and the 3 one But i got sick of this one too because i use to watch evrey sunday and now if my Cousin comes over he always wants to watch it

Bandit and Cledus are two truck-driving southerners who accept a dare from big-shots Big and Little Enos to pick up a truckload of beer from Texas and return it to them within a specified amount of time. Picking it up is simple enough, but as they are leaving Texas, Bandit unwittingly picks up Carrie, a hitchhiking bride-to-be who just left her groom, Junior, at the altar. Junior, however, is the son of Sheriff Buford T. Justice. And when Buford and Junior discover what has happened, they go on a "high-speed pursuit" across the Southeast to catch the bandit Starring Burt Reynolds & Sally Field & Jerry Reed

Smokey and the Bandit Jacobk10Smokey and the Bandit Jacob210
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Smokey and the Bandit Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Smokey and the Bandit   Smokey and the Bandit EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 11:18 am

I saw parts of it. It's a great movie!!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smokey and the Bandit   Smokey and the Bandit EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 2:27 pm

I've seen them all. I love them. Jackie does a great job.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Smokey and the Bandit Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Smokey and the Bandit Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Smokey and the Bandit   Smokey and the Bandit EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 8:50 pm

My Dad LOVED that movie when I was a little girl. I'm not crazy about it - but I think that comes from seeing so much of it when I was little. Any time it came on tv - Dad watched it. And my Uncles were the same way! LOL!
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009
Mood : Smokey and the Bandit Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Smokey and the Bandit   Smokey and the Bandit EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 7:21 pm

i loved the movie also.. when buford told jr there's no way
no way you could come from mu loins... when we get home
the first thing i'm going to do is punch yo momma in the mouth

Smokey and the Bandit GARYKEEPER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokey and the Bandit   Smokey and the Bandit Empty

Back to top Go down

Smokey and the Bandit
Page 1 of 1