Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How are you going to spend your day?

Go down 
+5
Savannah
Vanesa
HarrisonCrosby4387
LIWnut
ChristinaAL
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

How are you going to spend your day? Empty
PostSubject: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 12:59 pm

For me, Sundays are usually my *free day* of the weekend where I try to catch up on anything I have to do (such as my cleaning spree last Sunday, LOL), and just read, watch TV or relax. How are you planning on spending your Sunday?

I've played on the prairie for a bit, but now I have to get some studying done. When I finish, I'm hoping to come back for a bit then work on some of my stories. I also just started reading a new book so if I have some extra time, I'm going to read some more of that.

How about you?!

How are you going to spend your day? ChristinaKeeper2 How are you going to spend your day? 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : How are you going to spend your day? Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 1:02 pm

I was supposed to go out for the afternoon and evening with a friend that I met in school last winter. But she just called and cancelled because she has to babysit for a friend who just had a death in the family. So, instead I will play on the prairie and then perhaps take the dog out for a long walk.

How are you going to spend your day? MarilynKeeper How are you going to spend your day? Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : How are you going to spend your day? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 1:05 pm

I am having some family over that came up from Florida for that party last night. My dad is making lasagne!!!! grinsmiley :idance:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : How are you going to spend your day? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 5:47 pm

With a friend that comes to visit...The I will read something really interesting, and later (I mean NOW) I will go to visit my Forums. :haha:

Vanesa.

How are you going to spend your day? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 6:57 pm

The n laws was out most of the day.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
How are you going to spend your day? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : How are you going to spend your day? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 7:58 pm

My day is pretty much spent now. I went to church, visited with some friends, read, and played on the prairie for a while.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 10:15 pm

I went to church, then ate at a restaurant (Fugazzis) eat
Then came home, relaxed, practiced the piano for little bit, saw a movie, then went shopping and lastly went to the park w/ some friends to play soccer & vollyball. Now I'm home watching TV and playing on the prairie. 💃

How are you going to spend your day? Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 7:39 am

JUST WENT TO CHURCH..
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
How are you going to spend your day? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 8:33 am

Too bad we didn't all live a little closer to one another. I'd have you all over for an Anne marathon, and lots of food! grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 10:25 am

Savannah wrote:
Too bad we didn't all live a little closer to one another. I'd have you all over for an Anne marathon, and lots of food! grinsmiley

That sounds perfect to me! happy1

How are you going to spend your day? Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 4:51 pm

Aww, that sounds nice! :idance:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : How are you going to spend your day? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 12:08 am

:yeahthat:

Vanesa.

How are you going to spend your day? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 2:09 pm

That be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice...
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 2:17 am

I'm going to have a busy Sunday! As usual, I put off my studying til then, LOL. And I also volunteered to cook for my family and fiance, so that will keep me busy as well. It's very late and since I've got all that ahead of me tomorrow, I better stop playing on the prairie and get to sleep! grinsmiley

How are you going to spend your day? ChristinaKeeper2 How are you going to spend your day? 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 10:56 am

I was in Church and the Eat lunch and then me and my sister wanted to pick up my cousin i told him i would pick em up but now i came there and his dad (My Uncel) said he was't home now that was great and then i came home and ended up to go to the Hills with my Sisters

How are you going to spend your day? Jacobk10How are you going to spend your day? Jacob210
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : How are you going to spend your day? Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 12:47 pm

I got off work 2 and a half hours early and so I'm a happy camper!! So far I've gone to the bank, the store, done a load of laundry and am now playing here on the prairie. If I was at work, I'd still have 45 minutes left. This is more fun!!

How are you going to spend your day? MarilynKeeper How are you going to spend your day? Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
How are you going to spend your day? LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : How are you going to spend your day? Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 1:31 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I got off work 2 and a half hours early and so I'm a happy camper!! So far I've gone to the bank, the store, done a load of laundry and am now playing here on the prairie. If I was at work, I'd still have 45 minutes left. This is more fun!!

Just rub it in Marilyn, there are some of us are still playing...I mean working. grinsmiley

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 1:38 pm

i'm going to my aunts house then i'm going home to clean

How are you going to spend your day? Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
How are you going to spend your day? Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you going to spend your day?   How are you going to spend your day? Empty

Back to top Go down

How are you going to spend your day?
Page 1 of 1