Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

don't you just hate how

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

don't you just hate how Empty
PostSubject: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 7:51 pm

People ingore you for no reason at all?? Like u have no clue at all what you did wrong,and they don't tell you??? mad mad my friend seems to be ingoring me to nite i never did anything at all...*crying*

don't know what to do at all! she never answered me on msn or answered my message or comment!! banghead
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
don't you just hate how Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : don't you just hate how Happy010

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 7:53 pm

Maybe she's just super busy right now, Rilla. It might not be anything personal. {{{Rilla}}}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 8:00 pm

mybe,I don't know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 7:13 am

Last edited by on Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 8:55 am

I hope you hear from her and find out what's going on soon. The not knowing is the hard part, because your mind can conjure up all kinds of scenarios of what could be wrong. Then usually, in the end, it ends up being nothing at all. Hang in there.

don't you just hate how PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:10 am

yes that is so true!! she did't answer me cuz she said she never got my IM on MSN..now i feeling pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 6:29 pm

Awww, don't feel bad. I may have wondered what was going on too if someone didn't reply back to me. I'm glad you heard from her and that everything is okay! ;)

don't you just hate how PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 8:24 pm

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
don't you just hate how Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 9:02 pm

I'm so glad for you, Rilla, that it turned out to be something so simple. A vivid imagination can sometimes be less than a blessing. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 9:24 pm

Thanks, yup you sure got that right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 9:27 pm

anne from anne of green gables sure had an vivid imagination lol That's why i feel like her soo much, lol
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : don't you just hate how Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:25 pm

Yes. But time to time, a too great imagination could harm yourself, for your brain could imagine all sort of things..that turns out to be fake. On the other hand, all persons have bad days, and could be hard and bad behaved even to their better friends in these days. So...my own advice is: have patience! All of us have these bad days too, without even realize it! grinsmiley :shy:

Vanesa.

don't you just hate how Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:34 pm

Good advice, Vanesa. You are very wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 11:01 am

yes,I know everybody has bad days sometimes!!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 7:32 pm

how are things goin

don't you just hate how Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
don't you just hate how Cute-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 10:46 pm

thing's are going good!!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : don't you just hate how Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 6:38 pm

MonicaQuartermaineFan wrote:

Thank you...But I'm not really wise! :shy:

Vanesa.

don't you just hate how Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 7:28 pm

its msn fault,sometimes when u send im to ppl they seem not to get them......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 7:29 pm

its doing it again tonite grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 11:24 pm

Vanesa wrote:
MonicaQuartermaineFan wrote:

Thank you...But I'm not really wise! :shy:

Vanesa.

Yes, you are! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 2:39 pm

yeah..good advice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't you just hate how   don't you just hate how Empty

Back to top Go down

don't you just hate how
Page 1 of 1