Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hockey

Go down 
+7
HarrisonCrosby4387
bethandmanly
Rob
Savannah
georgiagirl1993
JW
emilyanneoftheprairie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hockey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hockey   Hockey - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:32 pm

Emily Anne - Have you ever seen the movie Mystery Alaska? If not, you should rent it. He looks just like a character in that movie, young hockey player named Stevie Weeks.

I never cared for sports, but the first time a saw a hockey game live, I was hooked.

I live in Arizona, so I'm a Coyotes fan.

I was living in Pittsburgh the summer they won the Stanley Cup back to back (92) - I wasn't a hockey fan then, but I saw what affect that had on the city.
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Hockey - Page 2 Happy010

Hockey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hockey   Hockey - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:38 pm

N8S MOM wrote:
Emily Anne - Have you ever seen the movie Mystery Alaska? If not, you should rent it. He looks just like a character in that movie, young hockey player named Stevie Weeks.

I never cared for sports, but the first time a saw a hockey game live, I was hooked.

I live in Arizona, so I'm a Coyotes fan.

I was living in Pittsburgh the summer they won the Stanley Cup back to back (92) - I wasn't a hockey fan then, but I saw what affect that had on the city.

very cool! i will see if i can get it!

Hockey - Page 2 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Hockey - Page 2 Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : Hockey - Page 2 Bokmal10

Hockey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: any hockey fans?   Hockey - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 pm

I don't know much about hockey, I've only gone skating using hockey skates (I could never get used to wearing figure skates!) several times, and let's say I was never the smartest floor hockey player in gym class grinsmiley but over the weekend, I watched two Miami University men's hockey games, and they were really interesting to watch. and the Miami Redhawks are a pretty team! I was wondering, is anyone else a hockey fan? I enjoyed watching the games, I just wish it wasn't so late in the season that I decided I would become more interested in it! Hokey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hockey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hockey   Hockey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hockey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2