Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from college!

Go down 
+2
Savannah
Melissa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Melissa

Number of posts : 561

Hello from college! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from college!   Hello from college! EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 3:42 am

Hello all!! It's been a few months since I've been round the board and I've missed you guys! I'm off at college (my 1st semester - it's been INSANE) and I'm doing my laundry (yep, at 3 o'clock in the morning. It's the only time I can use both washers and a drier without anyone taking my stuff out of the machines haha) and realized I haven't been keeping up with my favorite message board! I'm sorry, but like I mentioned it's been an insane semester and I've been flooded in work. But as finals are approaching and the semester is coming to an end, expect to see a whole lot more of me for a whole month! I should be done with everything by the 17th so I hope to catch up with you guys soon! :woohooo:

Hello from college! MelissaKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from college!   Hello from college! EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 3:46 am

Hey, Melissa! Glad to have you pop in!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Hello from college! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Hello from college! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Hello from college!   Hello from college! EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 8:07 am

Melissa!! It's so good to hear from you! I look forward to you being able to stop in and visit more, and tell us all about your first semester. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : Hello from college! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Hello from college!   Hello from college! EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 8:29 am

Thumbsup Glad to see you again Melissa........hope you are doing well in school........keep up the studies.......and find a better time to do laundry...... :haha:

Hello from college! Rhonda10Hello from college! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Hello from college! LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Hello from college! Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from college!   Hello from college! EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 1:28 pm

It's great to hear from you again, Melissa!! Please stop by more often, we miss you!!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from college!   Hello from college! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 4:09 pm

Its wonderful to hear from you Melissa. Wave I'm glad all is well with you. :woohooo:
Back to top Go down
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : Hello from college! Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Hello from college!   Hello from college! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 7:58 pm

I'm pretty new here, Melissa, but it is nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Hello from college! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from college!   Hello from college! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 10:08 am

Nice to hear from you Melissa! Hope college is going well! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from college!   Hello from college! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from college!
Page 1 of 1