Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LHOTP VHS tapes collection

Go down 
+4
Vanesa
Lily
Savannah
s012adh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
s012adh
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 26

LHOTP VHS tapes collection Empty
PostSubject: LHOTP VHS tapes collection   LHOTP VHS tapes collection EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 8:12 pm

Hi! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. My wife and I had a good time spending it with the family but it hardly looks or feels like Christmas around here since there isn't any snow and it's been around 50 the past couple of days. I know it isn't right when I saw a couple of dandelions today. But I'm sure the weather will change back to winter soon enough as this is Ohio and the weather always changes from day to day :-)

I'm off of work this entire week and have been doing some pre-spring cleaning ( :-)). I have finally gotten the entire LHOTP collection on DVD so I no longer have a need for my LHOTP VHS tapes collection. It's a fairly complete collection (with a couple of duplicates) and includes most of the specials that were rarely aired. All of these episodes were taped from a local channel that aired LHOTP several years ago. No editing or dubbing has been done on these tapes so they include the commercials and aren't necessarily in any order. In all, there are a total of 38 video tapes. If anyone is interested in this collection, please email me at ahohenbrink2303@yahoo.com and make me an offer. Thanks!

Aaron
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
LHOTP VHS tapes collection Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : LHOTP VHS tapes collection Happy010

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP VHS tapes collection   LHOTP VHS tapes collection EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 9:11 pm

Hi, Aaron!! It's good to hear from you! I'm glad that you and your wife had a nice Christmas........dandelions and all. (Seems like there's a good children's book in there somewhere: Dandelions at Christmas? grinsmiley )

Congratulations on completing your Little House dvd collection!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP VHS tapes collection   LHOTP VHS tapes collection EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 9:21 pm

glad u had a good christmas
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
LHOTP VHS tapes collection LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : LHOTP VHS tapes collection Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP VHS tapes collection   LHOTP VHS tapes collection EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 9:41 pm

Glad to hear you had a great Christmas with your family, Aaron!! Enjoy the rest of the week off!!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : LHOTP VHS tapes collection Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP VHS tapes collection   LHOTP VHS tapes collection EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 10:15 pm

Merry Christmas, Aaron! I'm glad you had a wonderful time along, with your beloved ones! grouphug

Vanesa.

LHOTP VHS tapes collection Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : LHOTP VHS tapes collection Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP VHS tapes collection   LHOTP VHS tapes collection EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 11:25 pm

I'm glad to hear you had a nice holiday. We were lucky enough to have the remnants of two early storms, so we did have a white Christmas, but temperatures have been in the 40's the past two days here. It's great that you've completed your LHOP collection....that is, until Dean Butler produces more things you want to add to your collection.

Happy New Year, Aaron!

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : LHOTP VHS tapes collection Happy010

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP VHS tapes collection   LHOTP VHS tapes collection EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 1:05 am

I know what you mean about weather. Ours is up...down...up...down! And the wind here today was unbelievable! Anyway, Great to hear from you, Aaron! Happy 2008!!!!

LHOTP VHS tapes collection HummerLHOTP VHS tapes collection MistiKeeperLHOTP VHS tapes collection Bookclub5LHOTP VHS tapes collection Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : LHOTP VHS tapes collection Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP VHS tapes collection   LHOTP VHS tapes collection EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 9:23 am

Wow, dandelions in Ohio?! OhMy CrAzY!!

I'm happy for you that you've collected the entire LHOTP dvd collection Aaron! I'm getting there....veeeeeeeery slowly! grinsmiley I'm sure the video collection would be quite a find for someone!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Aaron! Wave

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
s012adh
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP VHS tapes collection   LHOTP VHS tapes collection EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 11:07 am

Glad to hear that everyone had a great Christmas as well! Heard on the news this morning that winter will return (highs only in the 20's, lows in the teens) when I start back to work next Wednesday...Good timing as this nice weather allows us to get outside and do stuff while we're off :-) Just as long as I don't have to start mowing the grass...lol

And I'm hoping that someone can use the collection as I'd hate to have to pitch them but now that I have the dvd collection, I don't want to keep them around forever. We already have enough "stuff" in our house without collecting more. We've only lived in our house 5.5 years but the amount of stuff we have accumulated over the years is simply amazing...It would take a semi or 2 to move us now :-)
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP VHS tapes collection   LHOTP VHS tapes collection EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 1:30 pm

Hi Aaron! Good to hear from you :) Belated Merry Christmas! I can definitely relate with your not wanting to lug a bunch of VHS tapes around - I kind of have the same situation since I still have all the episodes on VHS myself! It'll make for an interesting move in a few years, unless I complete my DVD collection by then too. Hope you find someone who's interested though, and have a wonderful new year! Wave

LHOTP VHS tapes collection ChristinaKeeper2 LHOTP VHS tapes collection 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LHOTP VHS tapes collection   LHOTP VHS tapes collection Empty

Back to top Go down

LHOTP VHS tapes collection
Page 1 of 1