Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Michael Landon Quilt I made

Go down 
+20
Farmer Girl
Rob
Amy
bethandmanly
LHDaisy
charles ingalls
Kathleen Marie
carolineingalls
ChristinaAL
Gin
EllieJane
Lily
HarrisonCrosby4387
georgiagirl1993
Carol
Lori
pamh36
Rhonda
Savannah
Vanesa
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 Bokmal10

landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Michael Landon Quilt I made   landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 10:43 pm

I see that Cindy is worth to be a Landon! How a nice attitude she had! I was sure that she would like your quilt, Paula. Keep us updated about what she decided to do with it. ☮

Vanesa.

landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Michael Landon Quilt I made   landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 12:24 pm

I agree Vanesa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Michael Landon Quilt I made   landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:19 pm

Thanks everyone. I'm sure Cindy will live up to her word about letting me know what happens to the quilt. She has already done more than I ever expected.

Thanks for the tips on plant care as well. Still no blooms, but new growth and looking healthy!
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: My Michael Landon Quilt I made   landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:31 pm

I saw a picture of the quilt you made the other day and I wanted to add my two cents in saying it looked FANTASTIC!!! Really great job!

landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: My Michael Landon Quilt I made   landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:40 pm

pbeaking wrote:
Thanks everyone. I'm sure Cindy will live up to her word about letting me know what happens to the quilt. She has already done more than I ever expected.

Thanks for the tips on plant care as well. Still no blooms, but new growth and looking healthy!

I echo all the above and the plant care. I'm not too good with plants, either, but just keep it watered and it should do well. Just make sure, also, that you keep it indoors (if its an indoor plant). Some are indoor plants & if you put it outside, it can kill it. If it keeps putting on new growth and looks healthy, then it should do well indoors.

landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 Hummerlandon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 MistiKeeperlandon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 Bookclub5landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: My Michael Landon Quilt I made   landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:45 pm

Bump! Stunning, Paula...absolutely stunning! :adore:

landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 Hummerlandon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 MistiKeeperlandon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 Bookclub5landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Michael Landon Quilt I made   landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:25 pm

You done wonderful job Paula. I love it!!!!!!!!!! Applause
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Michael Landon Quilt I made   landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:47 pm

That is sooo beautiful. I can't imagine the work that went into making that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Michael Landon Quilt I made   landon - My Michael Landon Quilt I made - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Michael Landon Quilt I made
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3