Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funny SNL clip...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Funny SNL clip... Love-s10

Funny SNL clip... Empty
PostSubject: Funny SNL clip...   Funny SNL clip... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 7:36 pm

I just had to share this....Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake:

http://www.weshow.com/us/p/26919/the_barry_gibb_talk_show

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Funny SNL clip... Happy010

Funny SNL clip... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny SNL clip...   Funny SNL clip... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:18 pm

ROTFL Yes... the Barry Gibb Talk Show are my favorite skits of Justin & Jimmy Fallon :haha:

*In a high pitched voice*

Livin' it up, on the Barry Gibb Talk Show .... Talking Bout' chest hair, talkin' bout crazy big medallions......ehhhh ehh............eh

Laughing

Funny SNL clip... Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Funny SNL clip... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny SNL clip...   Funny SNL clip... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Oh, this is a regular skit?! I didn't realize that!! I never watch SNL...my sister just sent this today! I would love to see more clips. OMG, Justin Timberlake cracking up was just too cute! grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Funny SNL clip... Happy011

Funny SNL clip... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny SNL clip...   Funny SNL clip... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 6:56 pm

I clicked on that link and my computer went haywire. I hope it didn't ruin my computer. bawling

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Funny SNL clip... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny SNL clip...   Funny SNL clip... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:49 am

Oh no Beckie!! I hate it when that happens!!! I've watched it several times actually and haven't had any problem. It's weird...that happens with me with anything that's linked to MSNBC. It shuts my computer right down! banghead

Sorry this happened to you...hope your computer is ok!!!

Hey Carol, I can't find anything else online showing Jimmy & Justin doing this skit, and now I'm dying to see more! grinsmiley I see that SNL is not allowing YouTube to show anything, and it 'says' on their site that there are videos on it, but there aren't any that I can find? Do you know of anyplace else to check?

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Funny SNL clip... Happy010

Funny SNL clip... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny SNL clip...   Funny SNL clip... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:07 pm

Amy wrote:
Hey Carol, I can't find anything else online showing Jimmy & Justin doing this skit, and now I'm dying to see more! grinsmiley I see that SNL is not allowing YouTube to show anything, and it 'says' on their site that there are videos on it, but there aren't any that I can find? Do you know of anyplace else to check?

Nope Blue
I tried searching also but couldn't find it... I only found people immitating them lol

Funny SNL clip... Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Funny SNL clip... Happy011

Funny SNL clip... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny SNL clip...   Funny SNL clip... EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 9:08 pm

It seems fine now. It was really strange. affraid

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny SNL clip... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny SNL clip...   Funny SNL clip... Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny SNL clip...
Page 1 of 1