Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Little Funny Moment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
A Little Funny Moment LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : A Little Funny Moment Vianne10

A Little Funny Moment Empty
PostSubject: A Little Funny Moment   A Little Funny Moment EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:13 pm

For those of you that have watched “A Christmas Story”, you’ll know what I’m talking about!

I was on my way up to my office this morning, I ran into one of our truck drivers loading up his truck. One package caught my eyes with the word ‘fragile’ written on it. I just couldn’t help myself by saying: “Hey look, it says FRA-GI-LE, must be from Italy.” The truck driver looked at me and said: “No stupid, it says FRAGILE.”
:Hahaha:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
A Little Funny Moment Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : A Little Funny Moment Happy010

PostSubject: Re: A Little Funny Moment   A Little Funny Moment EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:46 pm

:Hahaha: I've never seen A Christmas Story......but I'm presuming that that must be a scene from the movie - and that your truck driver was just as familiar with it as you are! How funny! :Hahaha:

(If you'd have said that to me I'd have probably looked at you like this: Huh? :Hahaha: )
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : A Little Funny Moment Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: A Little Funny Moment   A Little Funny Moment EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 5:48 pm

Savannah wrote:
(If you'd have said that to me I'd have probably looked at you like this: Huh? :Hahaha: )

:DittoS: :unsure:
:haha:

A Little Funny Moment FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

A Little Funny Moment Little
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : A Little Funny Moment Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: A Little Funny Moment   A Little Funny Moment EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 7:33 pm

ROFL Lily!!! Christmas Story is one of my all-time faves!! :woohooo: LOL---I am certain I couldn't have let that opportunity pass by either!! Wink Too funny that your truck driver didn't 'get it'!! grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Lily

PostSubject: Re: A Little Funny Moment   A Little Funny Moment EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 10:21 pm

LOL Amy, I just couldn't let my opportunity pass by! :Hahaha:

Savannah, No, the truck driver had no clue that I was joking around, obviously, he never saw the movie. That's why he gave me a look like are you for real?! Huh? But then again, I get that kind of look all the time. :Hahaha:

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
A Little Funny Moment Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : A Little Funny Moment Happy010

PostSubject: Re: A Little Funny Moment   A Little Funny Moment EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 10:22 pm

LOL, Lily - I thought he had used a reply from the movie or something! Well, how rude of him! Frying pan
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: A Little Funny Moment   A Little Funny Moment EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:07 am

I think about that part in the movie almost every time I see the word, fragile, written on a box. I love that movie!

That truck driver actually called you stupid?!? He deserves a great big bonk on the head. :BatHit:

A Little Funny Moment PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Lily

PostSubject: Re: A Little Funny Moment   A Little Funny Moment EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:23 pm

LOL Pam, yeah, the truck driver called me stupid in a jokingly way though. I would've done more than just a big bonk on his head if he meant it. LOL!!! :haha:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Funny Moment   A Little Funny Moment Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Funny Moment
Page 1 of 1