Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well........It's time again.

Go down 
+7
pamh36
ChristinaAL
bethandmanly
Lily
Amy
Misti
Savannah
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Well........It's time again. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Well........It's time again. Happy010

Well........It's time again. Empty
PostSubject: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 10:37 pm

I hate to lose an hour's sleep this weekend, especially. But, it's that time. Time to Spring Forward! I love the results: Daylight into the later hours of the day. It'll make driving home from the hospital a little easier. (Maybe I won't get lost this week, Rob! :Hahaha: ) But it's that initial loss of an hour that I dislike.

At any rate.........Remember to turn your clocks ahead tonight!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:06 pm

Thanks for the reminder, Savannah. I've remembered and forgotten several times already today! grinsmiley

Well........It's time again. HummerWell........It's time again. MistiKeeperWell........It's time again. Bookclub5Well........It's time again. Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:07 pm

Me, too! That's why I posted here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Well........It's time again. Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:24 pm

OMG, Savannah you are the BEST!! THANK YOU...I totally forgot! Thank goodness I logged on here before hittin' the hay!

Oh man, I HATE spring forward!! :sad5:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Well........It's time again. LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Well........It's time again. Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:29 pm

Me three. I reminded myself few times during the day and still forgotten about it...I guess being early this year contributed...not that I'm senile. I just turned all my clocks before I came here.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Well........It's time again. Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 12:11 am

Good thing I checked in here or I would have been late for church in the morning.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 11:55 am

I was a little grumpy waking up this morning after losing an hour's sleep mad, but I do enjoy the fact that it will be lighter for longer at night, LOL.

Well........It's time again. ChristinaKeeper2 Well........It's time again. 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 12:25 pm

Devin had a friend over last night, who was supposed to go home at 10:00. Well, while they were in the basement I changed all of the clocks ahead an hour. So, they thought it was 10:45 , when it was really still 9:45. They were freaking out when they came upstairs. It was pretty funny.

Well........It's time again. PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Well........It's time again. Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 1:24 pm

Pam I Wish i had been there lol Laughing

Well........It's time again. Jacobk10Well........It's time again. Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : Well........It's time again. Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:25 pm

I'm so glad my family remembered! lol We've forgotten about it before....

But, do we still have to do something in our profile to update the time?

Well........It's time again. FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Well........It's time again. Little
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:45 pm

Yes I think so well i did anyways Rhonda had to Explain it to me Last Year thats how i remeber this Year But I Can't explain Gotta wait till a Smart Cookie Come lol

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Well........It's time again. Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 5:00 pm

Whatever your time is set at in your profile.......back it up one hour. Mine was at -6 and I put it at -5. Make sure you hit save when you finish. This will set your time in the forum. Thumbsup By the way, I am in Central Standard Time, so those of you in CST, put your time at -5. grinsmiley

Well........It's time again. Rhonda10Well........It's time again. Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:04 pm

I Was Suprise That I still Remeber from Last Year that you told me Rhonda :think:

Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Well........It's time again. Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 5:50 am

We've another 3 weeks to wait before putting our clocks forward in UK so I guess I'll be one hour less behind you all - is that as confusing as it sounds!!! - for 21 days! I love the brighter nights. It gives my spirits a lift after the long, dark days of winter. My daffodils and crocuses are blooming in the garden and all that colour is so refreshing.

Well........It's time again. MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 12:51 pm

Oh, wow, Maureen! Daffodils and Crocuses won't be blooming here for a long time. We still have a lot of snow on the ground. Although, there's a lot less than there was. You can actually see grasss in some areas. Cool
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Well........It's time again. Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 5:07 pm

Spot the mistake in my last post! I said I'd be 1 hour less BEHIND you all instead of 1 hour less AHEAD! See. I'm excited already about the brighter days ahead! I so love this time of year. It's definitely one of my favourites. Our daffodils have been out for the last few weeks, Savannah. It brings a smile to my face and gladdens my heart to see all the colours of spring.

Well........It's time again. MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well........It's time again.   Well........It's time again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well........It's time again.
Page 1 of 1