Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)

Go down 
+5
bethandmanly
JW
ChristinaAL
Debbie
Carol
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Happy010

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Empty
PostSubject: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 11:29 am

Here is a neat pic I found :twist:

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Familysecrets

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Horses10
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 11:57 am

Thumbsup Cool pic!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 3:16 pm

Cool, Carol! Applause I've never even heard of that movie before, do you know anything else about it?

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) ChristinaKeeper2 Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 3:57 pm

No, I have never seen it. Blue

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 4:05 pm

Cool

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Jacobk10Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 5:13 pm

wow Mellisa looks differant and so skinny.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 5:19 pm

She did this movie in 1984, the same year "The Last Farewell" was done.
Wow, she was married and had a baby in LHOTP but she was a lot younger looking in real life. She was 20! She looks like a teen to me in that pic lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 6:26 pm

I never seen this movie either
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 11:51 pm

Carol wrote:
Wow, she was married and had a baby in LHOTP but she was a lot younger looking in real life. She was 20! She looks like a teen to me in that pic lol

Cool. She does look really young in that picture - and except from her hair, looks exactly like she did on LH! :)

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) ChristinaKeeper2 Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 1:01 am

This is a comment I found on IMDB:

Taped this TV film in 1984 and just recently viewed this film again and greatly enjoyed the talents of veteran actors like, Stefanie Powers,(Jessie Callaway),"Invisible Strangler",'76,who showed her great acting abilities as a complicated young woman who has many mental problems and tries to help her mother move out of her home where she lived for forty(40) years. Melissa Gilbert,(Sara Callaway),"Ice House",'89, does not get along very well with her mother and simply loves her grandmother, Maureen Stapleton,(Maggie Lukauer),"Living & Dining",'03, who tries to help her daughter and granddaughter get over many of their problems which seem to pop up all over the house. There are some deep Family Secrets which finally come to everyones attention. If you like good acting and a great TV film, you just might be able to view this film on LIFETIME!

I've never seen it before either. Looks like it might be good.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 12:04 pm

Thanks Cheryl. Yeah, it does look interesting. Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 1:15 pm

Thanks, Cheryl! It does sound like it would be a good Lifetime movie. Hopefully we'll catch it on a rerun someday! :)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 7:21 pm

yup!!She sure does look like a teenie in the picture.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 8:35 pm

WOW....I wonder what I was doing to miss this......well I was 13.

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 9:21 am

COOL PIC! Thumbsup

Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) DaisyKeeper

Carrie Ingalls: 'Happy Birthday Baby Jesus'
Back to top Go down
GrandDuchessOlga
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
GrandDuchessOlga

Number of posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 5:37 am

Carol wrote:

I think about this a lot. Melissa does and always has looked younger than she is. But on LHOP she always looked older but I always thought it might have been the hair that made her look more woman-like and grown up.
She really does look 17 or something like that in this pic but it´s still a great one. Thanks for poosting it, I had never seen it either
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 8:49 pm

Cool pic!

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)   Melissa - Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Melissa Gilbert in 'Family Secrets' (Pic)
Page 1 of 1