Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SPRING SPRING SPRING

Go down 
+7
EllieJane
flatbroke
pamh36
Lily
Vanesa
Savannah
JW
11 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : SPRING SPRING SPRING Happy011

SPRING SPRING SPRING Empty
PostSubject: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:48 pm

Boy oh Boy it sure was HOT today lol SPRING SPRING SPRING Thfan it Was 6 ABOVE zero and Lots of snow melted we have huge Lake at our drive way i had to shovel snow to make a path on the grass so we could get on to the street on foot my Sisters car is park there and if we want to visit the neighbors that we can cross the HUGE Missippi river lol :woohooo:
I LOVE SPRING

SPRING SPRING SPRING Jacobk10SPRING SPRING SPRING Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
SPRING SPRING SPRING Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : SPRING SPRING SPRING Happy010

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:18 pm

:Hahaha: I have to remember that you're not in Fahrenheit. grinsmiley In Celsius, that *is* a heatwave!! That's about 43 degrees here. Thumbsup

If it was 6 above zero here, in fahrenheit, it would be about the same as it being fourteen BELOW where you live. Definitely not a heat wave. :haha:

It was about 29 here today - But it felt really nice out. AND, we saw sunshine! Applause
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : SPRING SPRING SPRING Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Here we are ready to enter into Autum...In fact, I hate it, for I have allergenic problems in my skin, all of them cause of dampness... :sad5: My favorite seasons are -by far- Winter, and Summer...Springtime and Autumn are the worst for me...Yesterday, I have my first allergenic rash. :sad5:

Vanesa.

SPRING SPRING SPRING Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
SPRING SPRING SPRING LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : SPRING SPRING SPRING Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:51 pm

It's nice to see the ground, isn't it Jacob?! You may have to row your boat over to your neighbor's house. :haha: I actually love Winter, I just love being cold. We don't get winters like we used to anymore, so I'm not satisfied. No When Easter comes around, I'll be ready for Spring.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:47 am

Savannah wrote:
:Hahaha: I have to remember that you're not in Fahrenheit. grinsmiley In Celsius, that *is* a heatwave!! That's about 43 degrees here. Thumbsup

Me too! I was thinking, 6 above and melting snow??? :think:

Woohooo, Jacob! We are supposed to get warm temps this week. I am so ready to see the snow go bye-bye.

SPRING SPRING SPRING PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : SPRING SPRING SPRING Party010

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:50 am

It's warming up a little here, but not enough to think spring yet. I'm pretty cautious in March.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:59 am

Lily wrote:
It's nice to see the ground, isn't it Jacob?! You may have to row your boat over to your neighbor's house. :haha: I actually love Winter, I just love being cold. We don't get winters like we used to anymore, so I'm not satisfied. No When Easter comes around, I'll be ready for Spring.
It Would be Nice to see the Ground but theres so much snow we have't hit the ground yet theres still LOTS of Snow I Would say still about 4 or 5 Feet left on the Ground but it's supose to be warm today I think we might be abel to see the ground end of the month if it stays warm But Look at this Pictuer what a Snow Day huh?
SPRING SPRING SPRING 13ftsnow This is in Japan

Back to top Go down
EllieJane
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
EllieJane

Number of posts : 542
Mood : SPRING SPRING SPRING Scared10

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 12:39 pm

We have had super nice weather yester day it was 50 and today its 58, it's supposed to be 65 tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
SPRING SPRING SPRING Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 12:42 pm

Lily wrote:
I actually love Winter, I just love being cold. We don't get winters like we used to anymore, so I'm not satisfied. No When Easter comes around, I'll be ready for Spring.

Same here. I love Winter, with lots and LOTS of snow. Come Easter time, then I'm looking for Spring.

Jacob, that's quite a picture!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 2:15 pm

It's actually warming up here; beautiful during the days, in the 60's. It was a little windy for a few days (we're so tired of putting our table and chairs back on the deck!) and a little chilly at night, but its getting better. I can finally stop wearing all my sweat pants and shirt to bed at night! Too constricting! bawling

SPRING SPRING SPRING HummerSPRING SPRING SPRING MistiKeeperSPRING SPRING SPRING Bookclub5SPRING SPRING SPRING Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : SPRING SPRING SPRING Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 2:43 pm

Woah, Jacob! A heat wave! 🏄
Don't melt out there! lol

SPRING SPRING SPRING FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

SPRING SPRING SPRING Little
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 3:11 pm

JW wrote:
Boy oh Boy it sure was HOT today lol SPRING SPRING SPRING Thfan it Was 6 ABOVE zero

My friend... do not come to California... Laughing

SPRING SPRING SPRING Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 3:25 pm

I Reckon it hoter there? lol I'm Just Back from a Nice Long walk it is so nice outside again there's Slush every where the side walks have water on them and some ice yet that makes it silpery
Thanks Every one i can't wait

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Vanesa wrote:
Here we are ready to enter into Autum...In fact, I hate it, for I have allergenic problems in my skin, all of them cause of dampness... :sad5: My favorite seasons are -by far- Winter, and Summer...Springtime and Autumn are the worst for me...Yesterday, I have my first allergenic rash. :sad5:

Vanesa.

I'm sorry, Vanesa Blue As soon as it got the slightest bit warm around here - well, warmer than it had been at least - in the 20s and 30s, I've been sneezing :( Allergies definitely make the spring and autumn a little difficult.

SPRING SPRING SPRING ChristinaKeeper2 SPRING SPRING SPRING 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SPRING SPRING   SPRING SPRING SPRING Empty

Back to top Go down

SPRING SPRING SPRING
Page 1 of 1