Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Murder on the Prairie!

Go down 
+5
brenda_m
ChristinaAL
JW
Debbie
Carol
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Happy010

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 4:00 pm

The Killer Strikes!

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Edwards is the next victim.
Where they were Killed: Top of the mountain
Weapon: No weapon. Just a simple note and my arms.

It has been days since the circus packed up and left Walnut Grove. I could not have chosen a better place to kill my last victim. Nobody suspects me. Well, I fear that someone knows though because I noticed that a man hid behind a tree very quickly, that night of the circus, as I left the crime scene. I remember he was wearing a red shirt and this means I have to do something about it. I can't take my chances!

It shouldn’t be too hard to get rid of him though. I know… I mean, the town knows what his weakness is. We all know he likes to drink a little moonshine now and then. He even has a place where he makes it, which he calls ‘his thinking place’. Ha!

I have a great idea. I will send him a note telling him where he can find more moonshine, some real moonshine that will really open up his eyes. I will make him go to the mountain at night and there is where I will wait for him. I know he’s been up this mountain before. He’ll fall for it, I’m sure!

It’s Friday evening and I head over to his “thinking place” to leave the note. I’ve been watching him and know he likes to come here on Friday nights. I leave a note and head on to the mountains to wait.

It’s been an hour and I’m starting to doubt he’s coming at all tonight. I get up to leave but I hear some noise and see he has come for sure! I hid behind the rock so that I can run up behind him and push him. He’s up here now and looks confused while he scratches his beard. I almost start to laugh. This man will do anything for a drink! I see him looking down the mountain; he’s standing right where I want him. Right when he’s about to turn around and head back down, I run up behind him and push him off the cliff.

He screams. I stand there, at the top of the rock, looking down at him. He looks like a rag doll falling down, down, down the mountain.

SUSPECTS!

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Laura Laura Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Charles Charles Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Grace Grace

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Caroline Caroline Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Nancy Nancy

(People killed: Nellie, Mary , Mrs. Foster & Mrs. Oleson, Mr. Edwards)

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 4:43 pm

Ok, I'm going to go with Charles this time.. I don't think it is Nancy any more because she is too afraid of wild animals and bugs to go up a mountain especially at night.. Charles is probably the strongest left in the list of suspects to kill someone with his bare hands.... :think:
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 9:44 pm

I still think Charles and about Harriet being killed why would Nancy want to gamble or have a pistol?

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 KEEPERBRENDAMurder on the Prairie! - Page 2 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 10:46 pm

The Killer Strikes!

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Caroline is the next victim.
Where they were Killed: The Picnic
Weapon: poison

Reverend Alden has proposed to have a church picnic this coming Sunday in order to calm people down, make them forget the recent murders for a little while. How lovely… who the heck is in the mood for those darn picnics??? I bet if something bad happened at a picnic, people won’t be having them for a while.

That is where I will get rid of Caroline. She is very liked in this community, an incident like this will keep people in their houses for a while… afraid to come out.

I looked at the murder weapons I ordered from the catalog and decided to use the poison. Yes! That is what I’ll do, I will poison her drink at the picnic.

Picnic day is here. Everyone is sitting down in groups, enjoying themselves, eating and drinking. I do admit, the fried chicken I just had tasted pretty darn good…hahaha.
I walk casually and hide behind a tree and while nobody looks, I poor the poison in her glass, then I walk over to where she’s at. I discretely exchange the glass she had next to her plate and put the poisoned glass there. I wait a while… then the affect starts.

Caroline starts coughing. People (including me) go over to her and try to see what is wrong with her. They are all screaming and I pretend to cry. She coughs and tries to talk but she can't. All of a sudden she stops. Doc Baker keeps calling her name but it’s no use. She's dead. He closes her eyes. She’s gone now.

SUSPECTS!

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Laura Laura Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Charles Charles

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Grace Grace Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Nancy Nancy

(People killed: Nellie, Mary , Mrs. Foster & Mrs. Oleson, Mr. Edwards, Caroline)

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 11:26 pm

im thinking its charles
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 3:11 am

I think Grace. I'm not sure why yet, but that's what I think, LOL.

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 7:54 am

Ok, I'm going to stick with Charles..
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 11:26 pm

Sticking with Charles too.

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 KEEPERBRENDAMurder on the Prairie! - Page 2 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 3:41 pm

Bump

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Rhonda10Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 7:27 pm

I think Laura did the first two to get back at nellie and nancy for being so mean on second thought maybe almanzo did it
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2007 8:31 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
edwina
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1010
Mood : Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2007 9:23 pm

Nancy

She could have told her Mr Olsen the poisen was for a project for school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 6:54 pm

BUMP.

I think Grace. She'd probably have the stregnth to push someone off the mountain. I had my heart set on Caroline there though!!!
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:58 am

Bump

Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder on the Prairie!   Murder on the Prairie! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder on the Prairie!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2