Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh Happy Day...

Go down 
+8
Amy
Alice
Lily
JW
Teresa
Carol
flatbroke
Misti
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 Bokmal10

Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Happy Day...   Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 11:45 am

Go on, Damis! :woohooo: It also remembers my first paying check! batEyes

Vanesa.

Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Oh Happy Day...   Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 5:02 pm

All this *embaressing kid* stuff makes me remember a dance I was at in junior high. The dance ended at 10, my mother wouldn't let me stay past 9 (before I was 13 anyway, that particular year I was 12). Well, she was outside waiting for me and one of the chaperones saw her, asked her who she was picking up and when she gave him my name, the next thing I know, there's a chain of people going through the place looking for me. I thought I'd die! At least now I can laugh about it. Well, sometimes anyway Wink

And Misti, congrats to Damis for getting his first check! What a big accomplishment for him grinsmiley Thumbsup

Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."

Last edited by ChristinaAL on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Oh Happy Day...   Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:24 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
All this *embaressing kid* stuff makes me remember a dance I was at in junior high. The dance ended at 10, my mother wouldn't stay past 9 (before I was 13 anyway, that particular year I was 12). Well, she was outside waiting for me and one of the chaperones saw her, asked her who she was picking up and when she gave him my name, the next thing I know, there's a chain of people going through the place looking for me. I thought I'd die! At least now I can laugh about it. Well, sometimes anyway Wink

And Misti, congrats to Damis for getting his first check! What a big accomplishment for him grinsmiley Thumbsup

Oh man. My GRAMMA came to get me at a dance once. And she was hollering, and bear in mind my family calls me JUNIOR. ROTFL
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Oh Happy Day...   Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Oh yeah, both of those experiences would have been just a little embarrassing.

I tried to get up and dance at Kelsey's school dance (an elementary school dance), and she would not let me out of my seat. *LOL* I have no idea why. :scratch: :Hahaha:

Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Oh Happy Day...   Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 12:46 am

We threatened to be chaperones at the prom last year...Damis wouldn't hear of it! As far as embarrassing stories...so many stories, so little time! No Like the time my mom tried to teach me to....ummm. Never mind! :unsure:

Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 HummerOh Happy Day... - Page 2 MistiKeeperOh Happy Day... - Page 2 Bookclub5Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Oh Happy Day...   Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 3:21 am

Misti wrote:
We threatened to be chaperones at the prom last year...Damis wouldn't hear of it! As far as embarrassing stories...so many stories, so little time! No Like the time my mom tried to teach me to....ummm. Never mind! :unsure:

Oh thank God. If it involved Wal-Mart in any way, I was gonna shoot myself. ROTFL
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Oh Happy Day...   Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:12 am

I about fell out of my chair when I saw my quote in your signature!!! :Hahaha:

Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Happy Day...   Oh Happy Day... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Happy Day...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2