Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

some graduation pictures

Go down 
+12
Misti
Lily
pamh36
JW
Savannah
Coach Jon
Rhonda
Carol
Teresa
emilyanneoftheprairie
Rob
ChristinaAL
16 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

some graduation pictures Empty
PostSubject: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Brace yourselves! LOL, in the 8 or so years I've been at this forum (and the ones we had before it), I never posted a picture of myself. With some of the older ones, I was nervous about posting my picture on the internet for the world to see, but this forum is much more secure, so, I decided it was finally time to share!

some graduation pictures Graduation001
This is me, before I left for graduation

some graduation pictures Graduation007
And this is me (in the middle), during the ceremony in the crowd of graduates

some graduation pictures Engagement_11
Not related to graduation, but I thought since I was sharing pics, I'd throw in one of my engagement ring, from last summer grinsmiley LOL.

some graduation pictures ChristinaKeeper2 some graduation pictures 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : some graduation pictures Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Great pics, Christina!! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : some graduation pictures Happy010

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:57 pm

those are great pics! very pretty

some graduation pictures Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
some graduation pictures Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Christina,
Thank you for sharing your graduation pics with us. You are so pretty!! What a beautiful ring!!

some graduation pictures TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 17, 2008 5:41 pm

Christina, it's great to see you! :idance:
You are so pretty and congratulations again on graduating, you've come a long way baby... as they say Wink
Beautiful Ring!

some graduation pictures Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : some graduation pictures Purple2

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 17, 2008 6:16 pm

Applause WONDERFUL PICS!!! Been talking to you for years and hadn't a clue what you looked like.......So good to put a face with the name....... Thumbsup

some graduation pictures Rhonda10some graduation pictures Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 17, 2008 6:31 pm

You look great, Christina, and congrats again on your graduation! Wish the best of luck to you in your future!

some graduation pictures NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
some graduation pictures Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 17, 2008 6:55 pm

Beautiful, Christina! Both you and your ring. Cool
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : some graduation pictures Happy011

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 17, 2008 7:03 pm

Great Pictuers Christina

some graduation pictures Jacobk10some graduation pictures Jacob210
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:11 pm

Great pictures, Christina! You are so pretty, and your ring is a beauty! It's great to be able to put a face with the name. Thanks for sharing.

some graduation pictures PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
some graduation pictures LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : some graduation pictures Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:30 pm

You are beautiful, Christina!! I love your engagement ring too!! Congratulations on your graduation!! :woohooo:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:54 pm

Yeah, Christina! Congrats. on your graduation Cheer and your ring is BEAUTIFUL! Love

some graduation pictures Hummersome graduation pictures MistiKeepersome graduation pictures Bookclub5some graduation pictures Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : some graduation pictures Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:29 am

Christina, you're gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing your pics with us...like Rhonda said, it's so nice to put a face with a name after all these years! some graduation pictures Forum70 Congrats to you...you look SO happy!!some graduation pictures Sourire28

Oh, and your ring is absolutely beautiful!some graduation pictures Accord02

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : some graduation pictures Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:12 am

Wonderful pics Christina. You're such a pretty girl. It's great to have a face to go with the a name.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:23 pm

Aw, thanks for your sweet comments! I figured if nothing else, I'd give Savannah a face to put with my name, so in case she ended up having a dream about me I wouldn't look like Albert or something grinsmiley Wink

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : some graduation pictures Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:52 am

ChristinaAL wrote:
Aw, thanks for your sweet comments! I figured if nothing else, I'd give Savannah a face to put with my name, so in case she ended up having a dream about me I wouldn't look like Albert or something grinsmiley Wink

LOL Christina!! Yeah, can you imagine if she dreamed about you, me, AND Beckie?! All these Alberts would be pretty confusing! grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Amy wrote:
ChristinaAL wrote:

LOL Christina!! Yeah, can you imagine if she dreamed about you, me, AND Beckie?! All these Alberts would be pretty confusing! grinsmiley

ROTFL I hadn't thought of that, but you've got a good point!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptyFri May 23, 2008 9:19 pm

You look great Christina. You are a pretty lady.
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : some graduation pictures Party010

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Wow, Christina's so young! I dunno why, but I'd always thought...

Nevermind. I'm liable to say something stupid again, and that frying pan is really starting to hurt.

Congrats Christina!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : some graduation pictures Happy011

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptySat May 24, 2008 8:12 pm

Aww, your so cute! I am so glad you FINALLY posted a pic of yourself. grinsmiley And that's a really pretty ring as well. I know you will do well in any future endeavors. :Gjob:

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:03 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Wow, Christina's so young! I dunno why, but I'd always thought...

Nevermind. I'm liable to say something stupid again, and that frying pan is really starting to hurt.

Congrats Christina!

...You're lucky you stopped yourself in time, Larry ROTFL LOL, but thank you grinsmiley I often get mistaken for being younger than I am. At a friend's cookout last weekend, his little cousin asked me how old I was, and I said, "How old do you think I am?" And she replied, after some thought, "18?" ROTFL My mother, who's going to be 60 this summer, tells me that when I'm 40 or so and people still think I'm 30, I'll appreciate this *youthfulness* ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptyMon May 26, 2008 8:19 pm

Little people have guessed my age, too. But with less flattering results.

Right after I graduated college I was doing shadow work with an elementary school PE coach. While I was setting up for their soccer game, one of the fourth graders ran up to me and asked how old I was. I asked him how old he thought I was.

His exact reply:

"I dunno. Thirty-five?"

Huh?

some graduation pictures NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : some graduation pictures Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:23 pm

It's funny how little kids don't make any distinctions between grownups. Anyone who's not a fellow kid is just plain old in their eyes.

Once my friend's 5-year-old nephew tried to guess my age. He looked me over and said, "About 50?" I was 18 at the time. :faint2:
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:59 pm

Rob wrote:
It's funny how little kids don't make any distinctions between grownups. Anyone who's not a fellow kid is just plain old in their eyes.

Once my friend's 5-year-old nephew tried to guess my age. He looked me over and said, "About 50?" I was 18 at the time. :faint2:

:Hahaha: Okay, that definitely beats me being thought to look like 18 at 24. I guess with kids thinking I'm younger, I can see their reasoning, as most of them are almost as tall as I am (at 4'11). ROTFL

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:01 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Aww, your so cute! I am so glad you FINALLY posted a pic of yourself. grinsmiley And that's a really pretty ring as well. I know you will do well in any future endeavors. :Gjob:

:shy: Thanks, Beckie! {{hugs}}

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some graduation pictures   some graduation pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

some graduation pictures
Page 1 of 1