Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Think of me AGAIN

Go down 
+7
Lily
Amy
Savannah
pamh36
Farmer Girl
Carol
JW
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 Happy010

Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Take them outside and play "Cowboys and Indians".....you can be the Indian and they can be the Cowboys, and you can tie them to a tree and leave them there..... Whistle

Rhonda!! :Hahaha: Let's not give him THOSE kind of ideas!!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 15_1_63 oops......

Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 Rhonda10Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:18 pm

:Hahaha: Good Idea Rhonda ok i will need lots and lots of rope and a Big Tree lol i LOVE Children but some how my whole Family does't like My Dads Sister and Her Family Like when my Aunt and Onkel visited (my Dads Sister) she moved around our Furnituer and once we had all sat down to eat already and my Aunt said if only we had Canned Pineappel It Sounded like she was Dying and she had this last Craving for Pineapple

Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 Jacobk10Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:20 pm

:Hahaha: Jacob!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:23 pm

Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 15_8_13Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 15_4_116Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 3_11_3

Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 8:21 am

Rhonda wrote:
Take them outside and play "Cowboys and Indians".....you can be the Indian and they can be the Cowboys, and you can tie them to a tree and leave them there..... Whistle

ROTFL I promise- they would remember it for years to come!
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 9:53 am

Sometimes, having fun as a child can leave you with a twisted mind when you're grown................especially growing up in a large family and big neighborhood........... :think:

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:41 am

Jacob, maybe you can take your Aunt's craving for canned pineapple and have it with your craving for mac and cheese. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! That's a nice combination, don't you think? LOL!!

Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 1:13 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Sometimes, having fun as a child can leave you with a twisted mind when you're grown................especially growing up in a large family and big neighborhood........... :think:

Yes, especially growing up with older brothers and then having boys of your own! I think it probably gave me a sense of humor that would have developed differently had I been surounded by more girls! :haha:
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 1:43 pm

:Hahaha:

They have't arrive yet SUPRISE lol they are Defintley coming today then i think my cousins husband won't have been abel to go cause of work so they will have waited till today in the Moring to come so around 8 PM they should be here I hoping that it will be fun but i'm expecting the worse cause of my other exprieces with my other Cousins Children about a month ago

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:35 pm

JW wrote:
:Hahaha: Good Idea Rhonda ok i will need lots and lots of rope and a Big Tree lol i LOVE Children but some how my whole Family does't like My Dads Sister and Her Family Like when my Aunt and Onkel visited (my Dads Sister) she moved around our Furnituer and once we had all sat down to eat already and my Aunt said if only we had Canned Pineappel It Sounded like she was Dying and she had this last Craving for Pineapple

I have relatives like that too. Somehow, I think every family ends up with one or two. You know what they say about picking your friends, cause you can't pick your family? That's certainly the truth! LOL.

Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:36 pm

Yup sure is but the wierd thing is they have't arrive yet i wonder if they have cancel the trip? but then again i would't be that lucky

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Jacob!! ROTFL

Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Jacob now Bliss ..... Jacob when the relatives come ...... :BatHit: :triciclekid: :electrecute: :bash: :box:......:Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:14 pm

ROTFL Well you are giving me some GREAT Ideas lol this should keep them busy by the time they get loose from the tree then this PERFECT lol

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:26 pm

GOOD News they have't come yet we are thinking they decided to come when here is something like a fesitval that they can do more then just visit with US lol well i am more then happy that they did't come it's just like them calling us and telling us they are gonna come then decide not to but not telling us they are not gonna come so we made every thing as nice as Possibel so my cousin would't have a hissy fit now she did't show Up

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:45 pm

Well that's great news, Jacob!! Hopefully they won't surprise you and just show up without calling to let you know first.

Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:48 pm

Yeah i'm scare of that to Teresa I wish they would come while we are in mexico

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:27 pm

Yay! That's great news, Jacob! :haha:

Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think of me AGAIN   Think of me AGAIN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Think of me AGAIN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: