Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House - The Musical

Go down 
+7
pamh36
Savannah
Amy
Gin
Teresa
LIWnut
carolineingalls
11 posters
AuthorMessage
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Little House - The Musical Pbucket

Little House - The Musical Empty
PostSubject: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 5:42 pm

A friend who lives in Minneapolis sent me this web address which gives details of the forthcoming musical of our favourite TV show, the one where Melissa Gilbert will be playing the role of Caroline. Thought it might be of interest.

http://www.guthrietheater.org/prairie

Little House - The Musical MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006

Last edited by carolineingalls on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Little House - The Musical Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 pm

Very nice. I watched the videos and heard that they will be calling Almanzo AlmOnzo. They didn't do their homework and are just copying the show. It is correctly pronounced AlmAnzo. That kinda bugs me. Get it right people. Hpefully someone can go and see how they pronounce his name.

Little House - The Musical MarilynKeeper Little House - The Musical Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Little House - The Musical Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:06 am

I'm going to be seeing the show on August 31st. I'm excited to see Melissa Gilbert in person!

Little House - The Musical TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Little House - The Musical Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:47 pm

Teresa wrote:
I'm going to be seeing the show on August 31st. I'm excited to see Melissa Gilbert in person!

Oh Teresa you lucky gal!

Little House - The Musical MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Little House - The Musical Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 am

I'm hearing rumors that this musical with Melissa Gilbert will be coming to Houston in April of 2010. I'm still looking for proof, but if I find that it for sure is I'll let you all know. I'll be the first to get tickets if its that close to me!!!

Little House - The Musical Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:13 pm

How exciting Gin! I hope the rumors are true!! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Little House - The Musical Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:49 pm

That's great, Gin! Be sure to let us know as soon as you find out!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:51 am

That would be wonderful, Gin! I do hope the rumors are true and that you would be able to go. I know I wish it would come here!!

Little House - The Musical PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Little House - The Musical Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:57 am

Pam, it is coming to Toronto in Jan/Feb next year. Come on over. We would finally be able to meet.

Little House - The Musical MarilynKeeper Little House - The Musical Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Ok its offical! Little House on the Prairie --the Musical will be in Houston, April 28 through May 9th of 2010!!!

I am really excited and plan to go. Looks like Melissa will be preforming on her birthday in May.

For more info go to tuts.com. Click on seasons then on new season and scroll down and you will find it. There are some great pictures of Melissa too!

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:19 pm

How exciting, Gin! On that website, how do you see which city the musical is showing in? All I saw were dates. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious. :shy:

Little House - The Musical ChristinaKeeper2 Little House - The Musical 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Little House - The Musical Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Ooooh, that's great, Gin!! I'm so glad for you!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:01 am

Christina, If you click on directions it will tell you directions to the Hobby Center for the Preforming Arts---Houston, TX.

Where are you? Come go with me!!!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:36 pm

That's great news Gin! I'm happy for you! (And a little jealous too Little House - The Musical Hein38Wink ).

Christina, great to see you!! Wave It's been awhile! Hope you're doing well!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Gin, you'll really enjoy the musical. When we saw it a few months ago, I took my husband and daughter and they loved it too! It's just cool to see Melissa Gilbert walk out on the stage for the first time.

Little House - The Musical TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Good to see all of you too Amy, thank you Wave

Gin, I would love to go see the musical with you but I'm all the way up in Pennsylvania. I thought maybe the musical was playing in different areas throughout the country. But I hope you have a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it! grinsmiley

Little House - The Musical ChristinaKeeper2 Little House - The Musical 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:23 pm

I hope you have a great time.

Little House - The Musical Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Teresa wrote:
Gin, you'll really enjoy the musical. When we saw it a few months ago, I took my husband and daughter and they loved it too! It's just cool to see Melissa Gilbert walk out on the stage for the first time.

Teresa, did you ever share your experience on here? I don't know if I just missed it or not, or just forgot about it! I'd love to hear all about it! Wink How did you think Melissa did? Did she sing well?

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Thought you all might like to see this. I have been digging through tons of photos looking for some to draw and saw this. Just wish we had a few more of the cast members in it. I suppose this is who saw it that evening.

Little House - The Musical Scan_115

Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Little House - The Musical Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:23 am

It's a great photo, Gin, thanks for sharing! Smile

Vanesa.

Little House - The Musical Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Little House - The Musical Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:12 pm

nice pic

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House - The Musical   Little House - The Musical Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House - The Musical
Page 1 of 1