Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Christmas They Never Forgot

Go down 
+15
NancyFan
Shell
Praire Girl
littlehouselover
ChristineLovesLHOTP
alexczarn
Honeybee
DietCokeofEvil
Krissy
Shirley
david
Docfan
bethandmanly
jes9
Kristina
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : A Christmas They Never Forgot Bokmal10

A Christmas They Never Forgot Empty
PostSubject: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 2:43 pm

this was a good episode! I enjoyed watching the flashbacks to learn more about Almanzo, Hester Sue, and even Laura! I was happy when Mary and Adam surprised the Ingalls family by showing up for Christmas and when Charles went out the upstairs window to get to the barn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:23 pm

I really liked this one! I loved all the flashbacks! and seeing all that snow on Christmas morning was pretty cool too. they certainly had a White Christmas!
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:10 am

I liked this one as well. It was great to see Mary and Adam again. I especially liked how they incorporated the Christmas scene from the pilot movie.

A Christmas They Never Forgot JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:50 pm

This is one of my favorites because we get to see the past lives of some of the characters. I wish they could have worked in a story about Adam's childhood. It seems like Mary and Adam showed up and then Mary quickly disappeared to go to bed. I would have liked to have seen more of them.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : A Christmas They Never Forgot Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:33 pm

I like this episode...like everyone else, I like hearing the stories of the characters gathered at the Ingallls home.

I have to say this though (and it might sound silly)...this episode makes me CLAUSTROPHOBIC! If I got caught in a house in a snowstorm like that, I would go completely out of my mind!! I always wondered how in the world they would dig themselves out of a pile of snow like that when they can't even get out the front door... cold
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:53 pm

I agree. Being trapped like that would be no fun at all. I guess they would start digging tunnels through the snow, but that would really stink.

Back to top Go down
david
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
david

Number of posts : 3584
Mood : A Christmas They Never Forgot Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:47 am

Anyone out there going to pop this episode into the DVD player during this Christmas? Not too bad a Christmas episode. In my opinion, the best Christmas episode of the "Little House" series.
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:55 am

maybe I will get a chance to watch it tomorrow. I agree with you David, it's my favorite LHOTP Christmas episode
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:29 pm

I watched it this week of of YouTube while I was working. This is my favorite, and I try to watch it at least once during the Christmas season.

Back to top Go down
david
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
david

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:00 am

The stories were touching, although unfair that Royal Wilder did not get any presents.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:09 pm

david wrote:
The stories were touching, although unfair that Royal Wilder did not get any presents.

Oh, I agree on that one. I couldn't imagine being a child without presents Christmas morning. And isn't it almost strange how Almanzo as he relays this story doesn't realize that it was one of the best Christmases he ever had because he probably ended up with all of Royal's presents?

Back to top Go down
david
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
david

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:57 pm

The last "Little House" episode in which Melissa Sue Anderson appeared, for the sake of trivia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:51 pm

What would've happened if James & Cassandra wished that they could spend Christmas with their real Ma & Pa?
Back to top Go down
Shirley
Shirley

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:56 pm

"ham" PLEASE respond to my message. Check your Inbox.
Back to top Go down
https://lhotp.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:00 pm

I deleted it, what did you send?
Back to top Go down
Shirley
Shirley

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:06 pm

I just sent it again. Please respond to that message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:23 pm

I couldn't find it,
Back to top Go down
Shirley
Shirley

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:32 pm

How is that you now can't find it? You were able to delete my first one. Look in the same place. There is another one for you there.
Back to top Go down
Shirley
Shirley

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:36 pm

A Christmas They Never Forgot Msg

Look there...
Yours should state you have a message.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : A Christmas They Never Forgot Headac10

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:34 am

I enjoyed this christmas episode.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
DietCokeofEvil
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
DietCokeofEvil

Number of posts : 27
Mood : A Christmas They Never Forgot Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 pm

This is probably one of my favorite episodes. I do watch it every Christmas. I love the music in this one a lot.
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:38 am

I love this episode. One of my favorite Christmas episode from LHOTP.

I will, go insane, if we're snowed in. I wonder, what they did, when they snowed in? It's not like today, they can go laptop. Go on facebook. I can imagine Laura having facebook.

Laura: *logs on to facebook. Starts typing in the comment box.* Where snow in. Pa, walk to the barn. Get ours presents from the barn. Snow is covering all the way to the second floor, almost reaching the roof. It's Christmas morning. Ma's homemade pies is baking in the oven. We open our presents. I love my present, Almanzo gave me. Ma, called me. Must helped cooked Christmas dinner. Check back later. *press send, and click the like button.*

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:20 pm

That's funny. I often think about what Laura would like about modern technology.

Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:11 am

bethandmanly wrote:
That's funny. I often think about what Laura would like about modern technology.

Thanks. I was laughing, when I post it, last night.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999
Mood : A Christmas They Never Forgot Happy010

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:26 am

Buttercup wrote:

Laura: *logs on to facebook. Starts typing in the comment box.* Where snow in. Pa, walk to the barn. Get ours presents from the barn. Snow is covering all the way to the second floor, almost reaching the roof. It's Christmas morning. Ma's homemade pies is baking in the oven. We open our presents. I love my present, Almanzo gave me. Ma, called me. Must helped cooked Christmas dinner. Check back later. *press send, and click the like button.*

Love it! Laughing

A Christmas They Never Forgot Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   A Christmas They Never Forgot Empty

Back to top Go down

A Christmas They Never Forgot
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next