Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i found some pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

i found some pics Empty
PostSubject: i found some pics   i found some pics EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 7:30 am

[b]I have found a page with pictures of the Ingalls family ...some in the group are already on this forum but not all ....you will have to scroll down page to seen pic's

cheers Indi xxxx

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/LittleHouse/Index.html
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : i found some pics Purple2

i found some pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: i found some pics   i found some pics EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 7:38 am

Thumbsup I have seen most all of those, however, some of the ones they list as Laura, are actually Rose.......

i found some pics Rhonda10i found some pics Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

i found some pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: i found some pics   i found some pics EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 7:48 am

cool Rhonda ...the one of young lady on front verandah is that one of Rose ???????
just curious
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : i found some pics Happy010

i found some pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: i found some pics   i found some pics EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:50 am

Hello Indi from Queensland! Australia is one place I wish I could visit.

I think the picture of the girl on the veranda is Laura, but Rhonda would know for sure.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : i found some pics Purple2

i found some pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: i found some pics   i found some pics EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:37 pm

From what I can tell......Rose is in the picture titled Laura Ingalls Wilder (4th one down) It is the side view with the big hat......and perhaps the one in the white dress.....that one looks more like Rose, but I may be wrong with that one....and it is Laura on the porch...... grinsmiley

i found some pics Rhonda10i found some pics Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
i found some pics LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : i found some pics Vianne10

i found some pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: i found some pics   i found some pics EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:32 pm

I believe all those pictures titled Laura Ingalls Wilder are all Laura. The one with a big hat is Laura and I think this is the one was taken right before she left to visit Rose in San Francisco.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i found some pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: i found some pics   i found some pics Empty

Back to top Go down

i found some pics
Page 1 of 1