Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pam inspired me...pics

Go down 
+7
JW
Amy
Teresa
Savannah
bethandmanly
pamh36
Misti
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Pam inspired me...pics Happy010

Pam inspired me...pics Empty
PostSubject: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:40 pm

We recently visited my family and went to the park. Here are some pics of us...

David, Damis (16 yrs.) and Shiloh (10 yrs.)

Pam inspired me...pics Sdd10

David & I

Pam inspired me...pics Dandm10

My sis, Sabrina, and her hubby, Joe

Pam inspired me...pics Joe_an10

Me, mi madre & mi padre!
Pam inspired me...pics Family10

Pam inspired me...pics HummerPam inspired me...pics MistiKeeperPam inspired me...pics Bookclub5Pam inspired me...pics Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:20 am

Wonderful pics, Misti!

Pam inspired me...pics PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Pam inspired me...pics Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:41 am

Nice pics. Your sister looks a lot like you.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:26 am

bethandmanly wrote:

Thanks Pam & Cheryl! Yeah, Cheryl, people have been telling us all our lives that we look alike and I notice we have some of the same mannerisms. :unsure:

Pam inspired me...pics HummerPam inspired me...pics MistiKeeperPam inspired me...pics Bookclub5Pam inspired me...pics Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Pam inspired me...pics Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:42 am

Misti, those are great! The picture of you and David is especially nice! Shiloh sure looks like his Dad! (And, I know I've told you this before, but I really like the name Shiloh. )
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:51 am

Savannah wrote:
Misti, those are great! The picture of you and David is especially nice! Shiloh sure looks like his Dad! (And, I know I've told you this before, but I really like the name Shiloh. )

Thanks, Savannah! I love the name, too! And yes, he is almost a carbon copy of David.

When Shi was younger I compared a pic of him when he was 2 yrs. old to one of David at that age and you couldn't tell a difference. All of David's young pics look like Shi, too.

Damis, on the other hand, looks like my side of the family, although its funny because Damis & Shiloh's baby pics favored a lot.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:54 am

Great pics, Misti!! Thanks for sharing them with us. The question is...........Is your sister as feisty as you? LOL!!!!

Pam inspired me...pics TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:58 am

Teresa wrote:
Great pics, Misti!! Thanks for sharing them with us. The question is...........Is your sister as feisty as you? LOL!!!!

Oh, man, don't even get me started! SmileyCentral.com

Let's put it this way...she has some "gumption" in her...though in a more conservative way than me. But if its late night and we are tired, we can get silly & laugh until we cry..over anything.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Pam inspired me...pics Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:22 am

Great pics, Misti! Your hair is lighter, isn't it? It looks really nice! Thumbsup

Looks like Shiloh really loves his daddy. Love Nick (13) and Bill are two peas in a pod too---he's close to my older son too, but it's Nick & Bill that are kind of carbon copies too, not in looks, but in personality.

Misti wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:

Thanks Pam & Cheryl! Yeah, Cheryl, people have been telling us all our lives that we look alike and I notice we have some of the same mannerisms. :unsure:

Yeah, it's a scary thing when you realize you share your sister's mannerisms. Huh? Everyone tells me I talk and laugh like my sister, wave my hands a certain way when I speak, etc... help

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Pam inspired me...pics Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:48 pm

Great Pics

Pam inspired me...pics Jacobk10Pam inspired me...pics Jacob210
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:35 pm

very nice pictures! you and your sister do look alike. People say that me and my mom look alike.

Pam inspired me...pics Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Pam inspired me...pics Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:04 am

Thanks for sharing, Misti! Looks like you had a fun day.

Yup, my sister and I are so much alike and yet she moved away from home when I was only 7!

Pam inspired me...pics Hollykeeper
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:44 am

Thanks for sharing, Misti! Your sis and you really look like each other. I like your lightened hair too.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:08 pm

What a cute picture of you and David, Misti! It looks like you guys had a fun day :) Thanks for sharing with us.

Pam inspired me...pics ChristinaKeeper2 Pam inspired me...pics 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
maria1
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 276
Mood : Pam inspired me...pics Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:26 pm

it looks like you and your family had a nice day. nice pictures misti. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pam inspired me...pics   Pam inspired me...pics Empty

Back to top Go down

Pam inspired me...pics
Page 1 of 1