Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??

Go down 
+8
Savannah
Debbie
Rob
Prairie Wind
HarrisonCrosby4387
JW
Carol
Misti
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Happy010

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:50 pm

:crySC: You're breaking my heart, Rob. Frying pan (Lily wanted to do that, but she still feels too bad. So I'm helping her out. ) batEyes
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:51 pm

Better watch it, Savannah! Rob will take it for his future avatar! grinsmiley Love the pic, Debbie! C'mon, everybody! Yearbook yourselves!!!!

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 HummerYearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 MistiKeeperYearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Bookclub5Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:00 am

In honor of Larry, here he is in 1956!

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Larry_10

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 HummerYearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 MistiKeeperYearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Bookclub5Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:06 am

Hey, I wonder if there a way to change dates without starting from scratch each time. I have to do that and its irritating!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:18 am

Misti, your 1954 pic takes the #1 spot here, IMO! Thumbsup Although Beckie takes a close second. Wink And Opie...well, who can compete with Opie?! grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:02 am

ROTFL Opie!!! You silly goose!

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Hollykeeper
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:17 pm

Misti Larry Kind of Looks like Barney Fife lol

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Jacobk10Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:53 pm

Savannah wrote:
Opie......1964. batEyes

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 MyYearbookPhoto-1

ROTFL Opie, is very handsome. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Yeah... wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley, though. Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 4_6_100
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:54 pm

🤠 Okay, buster. What's that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:15 pm

I'm sure Opie is a fine looking citizen. But the guy with a suit, horn rim glasses and a cat face looks like something out of Stephen King. Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 4_11_9
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Okay. Cool Just making sure I didn't have to send you a Concord Grape pie. :shifty:
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Susie wrote:
Savannah wrote:
Opie......1964. batEyes

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 MyYearbookPhoto-1

ROTFL Opie, is very handsome. batEyes

Rob wrote:
I'm sure Opie is a fine looking citizen. But the guy with a suit, horn rim glasses and a cat face looks like something out of Stephen King. Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 4_11_9

What would be the kitty version of Cujo? :think: grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:23 pm

Misti, I really wish you wouldn't encourage him. No
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:38 am

Savannah wrote:
Misti, I really wish you wouldn't encourage him. No

Well, maybe a Stephen King comedy or action/adventure. Maybe Opie could be a ordinary cat in the phone booth & turns into a superkitty or something along that line! grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Misti wrote:

I like my Republican look. I coulda been Nixon!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:23 pm

You kind of got that "Father Knows Best" look to ya Larry!!! ROTFL

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Rhonda10Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:34 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Misti wrote:

I like my Republican look. I coulda been Nixon!

You do look like a politician! Now make the "peace" sign and say, "I am not a crook!"

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:47 pm

Well, you had to have known it was coming.

Miss Rhonda in 1972

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Rhonda10

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:31 pm

Actually, I had hair down past my rearend backside...straight as a board....but this pic makes me look REALLY different!!! OhMy

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Rhonda10Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:22 pm

You remind me a little of Kathy Garver, who played Cissy on Family Affair. (Geez, not dating myself, am I? No )

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Cissy3
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:34 pm

Rob wrote:

That's Opie's profile picture to be part of Broadway Musical CATS. grinsmiley

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:27 am

Rob wrote:
You remind me a little of Kathy Garver, who played Cissy on Family Affair. (Geez, not dating myself, am I? No )

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Cissy3

I watched it too Rob.......hmmm......we're OLD Rob!!! :haha:

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:59 am

Whew! Thank goodness I'm not THAT old, which is ALMOST older than dirt!Whistle batEyes grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Here's me in 1968. I actually like this hair style.

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Me68

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??   Yearbook yourself..whadda you think?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearbook yourself..whadda you think??
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next