Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! Empty
PostSubject: Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors!   Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:26 pm

Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! House

I know I already posted about the upcoming interview of Ernest Borgnine on Susan McCray's show, Getting to Know You , but do you know that she has interviewed quite a few other LHOP actors as well?

Here are the links to several really cool interviews from her show.

Last edited by pbeaking on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors!   Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:29 pm

Thanks for this. I knew about these, but it's great to have the reminder that they are in the archives too. Stan and Pamela sometimes sit in for Susan when she's on away.

She was hoping to have Dean back, but that hasn't happened yet. bawling

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors!   Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:10 pm

Put the request on her feedback page. It can't hurt! Not many know that you can actually receive her podcast through itunes, too. I never get home on time to listen live, so I just set up my podcast and now I don't have to worry about it.

Her is the podcast address

http://www.ksav.org/podcasts/susan.xml
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors!   Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:48 am

Pbeaking ...thank you so much for posting this ...im a recent member and have not seen them ....i am about half way thru and really enjoying them
I learn so much from you guys ....help feed my addiction lol

inda xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors!   Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:57 pm

You are more than welcome. Susan has a great show and has such a way with people it is unbelievable. I've enjoyed all these interviews and I can't wait for Ernest Borgnine on the 28th! happy1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors!   Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:59 pm

Thank You for sharing the interviews, Paula. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors!   Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:20 pm

Hi Paula.. it's Lorrie from PT. :Hello:

I too knew about these interviews via our diva Cheryl and there are some pretty good ones aren't there? I didn't know about the podcast through itunes though. Thanks for the heads up.

Lorrie

Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! Dd4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors!   Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:29 pm

Hi Lorrie, Yeah the podcast thing works great. I love it. I can listen whenever I have time. It's fun to hear the actors reminisce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors!   Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors! Empty

Back to top Go down

Check out these great Interviews with LHOP actors!
Page 1 of 1