Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away   Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:04 am

Amazing Photos

Photographer Yann Arthus-Bertrand will bring his work back to the United States - to New York City for the first time in 2009. Aiming to inspire people to think globally about sustainable living, Arthus-Bertrand has been photographing unique views of our planet, seen from the sky, since 1994 - and has produced an exhibit of over 150 4-ft. by 6-ft. prints which will be on display in New York City at the World Financial Center Plaza and along the Battery Park City Esplanade from May 1, 2009 to June 28, 2009. When completed in New York City, the Earth From Above exhibit will also move on to California in 2010. Photographs and captions all courtesy of Yann Arthus-Bertrand. [Update 10.08.2008: At the request of the coordinator of Yann Arthus-Bertrand's
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away   Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:37 am

I looked at these the other day Susie but forgot to post about them. Those are awesome! I've never seen those before! AmAzing! Applause

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away   Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:34 pm

those are so pretty.

Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away   Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing Photos ...they'll take your breath away
Page 1 of 1