Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing

Go down 
+2
Carol
Savannah
6 posters
AuthorMessage

landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Empty
PostSubject: Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing   landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:01 pm

Hi everyone. With michael's birthday arriving soon, I've been trying to find video clips of Michael in character writing a letter or a note or something like that. I think the 100 mile walk might have michael writing to Caroline, but I'm not sure.I want to create a video around my poem to honor him for his character portrayals.

I don't know if I shared the poem with you, but I put it out on the anniversay of his death on the Bonanza World Fan fiction site. It's entitle THE man

The poem essentially has the three characters Michael portrayed writing a letter to him of thanks. I'm looking for video clips of Little Joe, Pa INgalls, and Jonathan Smith writing. If you could post any episodes that you know of that show this, I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing   landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 1:54 pm

The 100 Mile Walk, I'm almost sure, has Charles writing on a piece of paper, at home, figuring out how much money they should get from the crop. So, it would show him writing......I can't think of any more right off hand, but I'll look and see what I can find. Rhonda's the one who has the awesome memory for this kind of thing, and she won't be back til around Wednesday.

Cool idea, by the way!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing   landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 3:46 pm

I think I remember seeing Pa writing in the episode "The Richest Man of Walnut Grove". Towards the end of the episode.. after Mary has given him the money she got from Mrs. Whipple and him counting the money he got from his jobs... I remember him writing down or adding stuff up.... Thumbsup

landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing   landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:08 pm

On the Epsiode the long Road Home I think thats whats it call anyways where Charels and Mr Edwards Drive those little Bottles of Explusives there he writes a Letter to Caroline and he writes a Letter for Mr Edwards to Grace

landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Jacobk10landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Jacob210
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing   landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:11 pm

He signs a note to the hospital's billing department in the episode where Mary needs an operation. I think that one is "To Live With Fear". He also does some figuring during the episode "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" when they are trying to decide if Adam and Mary can rent the blind school.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing   landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:54 pm

Thanks everyone. I'll check them out! If any others come to mind please let me know.
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing   landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:49 pm

In the episode "Centennial" Charles is shown sitting at the table writing a letter to whoever it was that raised the land tax.

landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing   landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:00 pm

That's a good one, Maureen!

I'm pretty sure all of those you guys have mentioned have him writing it them.

landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing   landon - Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with finding video clips of Michael Landon writing
Page 1 of 1