Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Want Ad in Newspaper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : Want Ad in Newspaper Purple2

Want Ad in Newspaper Empty
PostSubject: Want Ad in Newspaper   Want Ad in Newspaper EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:21 pm

In the newspaper that my Aunt used to get in Missouri, is an interesting ad in the Employment Section that I thought I would post.......Anyone interested, feel free to apply....... grinsmiley

Walnut Grove School District has an immediate opening for a preK - 12th school nurse. Interested applicants may visit the school’s Central Office between 8:30 and 4 for application materials.

Want Ad in Newspaper Rhonda10Want Ad in Newspaper Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Want Ad in Newspaper Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Want Ad in Newspaper   Want Ad in Newspaper EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Aw, I want the job! Of course, I have no nursing qualifications but I'd be good at kissing boo-boos. Wink How cool would that be to say you work in the Walnut Grove school district! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Want Ad in Newspaper Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Want Ad in Newspaper   Want Ad in Newspaper EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:19 pm

No school nurses in Laura's day! How times change!

Want Ad in Newspaper MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Want Ad in Newspaper   Want Ad in Newspaper EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:43 am

Yeah, the only nurse I remember from LHotP was the one at the hospital in Rochester, where Mary had her operation. There may have been others I don't remember.

Want Ad in Newspaper JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Want Ad in Newspaper Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Want Ad in Newspaper   Want Ad in Newspaper EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:09 pm

I think Doc Baker was doctor. nurse, vet and everything else to do with dishing out medicine in Walnut Grove. Laughing

Want Ad in Newspaper MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want Ad in Newspaper   Want Ad in Newspaper Empty

Back to top Go down

Want Ad in Newspaper
Page 1 of 1