Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are you a jealous person?

Go down 
+5
emilyanneoftheprairie
Gin
Rhonda
JW
Rob
9 posters

yes
Are you a jealous person? Vote_lcap13%Are you a jealous person? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
no
Are you a jealous person? Vote_lcap0%Are you a jealous person? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
sometimes i can be
Are you a jealous person? Vote_lcap87%Are you a jealous person? Vote_rcap
 87% [ 13 ]
other?
Are you a jealous person? Vote_lcap0%Are you a jealous person? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage

Are you a jealous person? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:13 pm

I think sometimes i can be...ehh........
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Are you a jealous person? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:00 am

There have been a few moments in my life... but as a rule, no.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Are you a jealous person? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:37 am

I Try not to be but i am sometimes

Are you a jealous person? Jacobk10Are you a jealous person? Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : Are you a jealous person? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:14 pm

I try not to let jealousy take hold of me, but we all have the tendency to get bitten by the green eyed monster every now and again. I have found that jealousy takes up way too much energy and doesn't accomplish a thing! No

Are you a jealous person? Rhonda10Are you a jealous person? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Are you a jealous person? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:16 am

Jealousy is something we all have to overcome in life. I think its at its hardest when we are young. Jealousy is really not seeing what WE have ourselves, and to worried about what we dont have. It IS a waste of energy!

Are you a jealous person? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Are you a jealous person? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 5:41 pm

i am sometimes. like you all said it is too much trouble. i try not to be because that is not a good character trait and people don't like it.

Are you a jealous person? Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Are you a jealous person? Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Are you a jealous person? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Are you a jealous person? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 5:51 pm

emilyanneoftheprairie wrote:
i try not to be because that is not a good character trait and people don't like it.

That's really a wise observation, Emilyanne. It's quite true. It's hard to be around a jealous person for very long. Whether it's in a friendship, or in a dating relationship. It gets old really fast. In my "piano world" I had an acquaintance who was a very accomplished pianist, but was jealous of anyone else who was as good as she was - or even worse, if they were better. She couldn't even compliment another pianist. It was as if, by complimenting someone else, she somehow felt that it would diminish her own abilities or accomplishments. Huh? We could never get to be good friends because it was exhausting being around her.

I tend to get super excited if something good happens to a friend, or a family member. I don't get jealous about stuff like that. But, in the past year and a half, I've had bouts of jealousy when I see someone hugging their child, or playing with them at the park, or doing the "everyday" stuff that most people take for granted.

On a more vain note.......When I was eight I was terribly jealous of Jan Brady's hair. :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : Are you a jealous person? Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:30 pm

I can be for sure...I'm too good sometimes at comparing myself to other people, and thinking that I come up short. Of course, I know that isn't true, we all have our strong and weak points, but I can, and do sometimes, forget that... :oops:
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Are you a jealous person? Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Sometimes I can be jealous but as a rule I try not to be because I think it's a horrible trait, not only in myself but in others as well. I do try to appreciate what I've got but I'm only human and fall off the wagon now and again! grinsmiley

Are you a jealous person? MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Gin wrote:
Jealousy is something we all have to overcome in life. I think its at its hardest when we are young. Jealousy is really not seeing what WE have ourselves, and to worried about what we dont have. It IS a waste of energy!

Thats really true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:43 pm

carolineingalls wrote:
Sometimes I can be jealous but as a rule I try not to be because I think it's a horrible trait, not only in myself but in others as well. I do try to appreciate what I've got but I'm only human and fall off the wagon now and again! grinsmiley

i agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:43 pm

Docfan wrote:
I can be for sure...I'm too good sometimes at comparing myself to other people, and thinking that I come up short. Of course, I know that isn't true, we all have our strong and weak points, but I can, and do sometimes, forget that... :oops:

I do the same thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:44 pm

emilyanneoftheprairie wrote:
i am sometimes. like you all said it is too much trouble. i try not to be because that is not a good character trait and people don't like it.

Good why to look at it!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Are you a jealous person? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:34 pm

I Guess sometimes i can be!.I Just better not at NOT showing that emotion. Smile Thumbsup I do think this emotion is a totally waste of time. greenS

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a jealous person?   Are you a jealous person? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1