Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Be careful what you throw away

Go down 
+7
Kathleen Marie
Lily
Amy
bethandmanly
susansmoose
Savannah
Rob
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

Be careful what you throw away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful what you throw away   Be careful what you throw away - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Amy wrote:
Lori, my mom didn't throw much out either. She still has a lot of our Fisher Price "Peoples" stuff....the school, the house, the farm---even the hospital! Of course, all that stuff was deemed 'unsafe' for kids, but her grandkids sure did love going to grandma's house to play with everything! It's a wonder any of us lived to be as old as we are, isn't it?!? grinsmiley Fisher Price came out with all the new safe 'take-offs' of Peoples, and yet my kids and my daycare kids have never given a hoot about them. There was just sth about those originals!

Oh, we had this too:

Be careful what you throw away - Page 2 Snakes_on_a_fisherprice_plane

I loved F-P toys when I was a kid! I had (actually still have because they are still at mom's) the house, school, airport, village, castle, Sesame Street, and hospital.

Be careful what you throw away - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Be careful what you throw away - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Be careful what you throw away   Be careful what you throw away - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 pm

Oh the school was the cutest!!! I loved the little "reccess" toys! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : Be careful what you throw away - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Be careful what you throw away   Be careful what you throw away - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:53 pm

I used to have the little plastic Beatles dolls...I loved those so much (both the dolls and the real Beatles)! I don't know where they got off to (the dolls, that is), but I think they are pretty valuable now, if they are in good condition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be careful what you throw away   Be careful what you throw away - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Be careful what you throw away
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2