Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real Life, Second Life, After Life...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Real Life, Second Life, After Life... Happy010

Real Life, Second Life, After Life... Empty
PostSubject: Real Life, Second Life, After Life...   Real Life, Second Life, After Life... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:32 pm

How much of your time do you dedicate to the different types of life? :think:
Now, think about it... there are people who spend more of their time in second life or engrossed in the aspect of the after life and others are most in the real life.

Below are the definitions of the 3 kinds of lives...

Real Life: This is reality -- the state of existence outside of online or artificial interactions.
For example... here is Dan in Real Life grinsmiley

Real Life, Second Life, After Life... 20071026ho_dan1_500

Second Life: Second Life is a 3-D virtual world created by its Residents. Since opening to the public in 2003, it has grown explosively and today is inhabited by millions of Residents from around the globe. You can be anyone you want to be in second life... a human, a human with powers, half human/half alien... it's all up to your imagination...
Real Life, Second Life, After Life... Secondlife-obama

Real Life, Second Life, After Life... SecondLife

The After Life: The afterlife or life after death is a generic term for a continuation of existence after death, typically in a spiritual or ghostlike afterworld. Then to existence in heaven or hell.
Real Life, Second Life, After Life... Heaven_and_hell_signed.jpg.rZd.200747

=========

I have not tried Second Life yet... but I saw a reality show of some people who are on it... and it is pretty wild. Some people actually go to WORK in 2ND LIFE... they actually make money online... in a virtual world... it's insane lol
My virtual world is just here really... and a couple of other sites...
I don't give too much thought to the afterlife, I've read about it and chose to believe certain aspects of it...
So I would say that for me, about 88% is dedicated to real life.... 11% to Virtual Life and 1% to Afterlife or Next life.

How about you guys? Wave

Real Life, Second Life, After Life... Horses10
Back to top Go down

Real Life, Second Life, After Life...
Page 1 of 1